Spyder Garage

Default Part # for a shop manual needed. I already searched...

I'm old school, so I like the physical shop manuals-not the PDF computer types. Anyways, I ordered a shop manual ($162.49) for my 2012 RT SE5 and I suspect I recieved the wrong one. I cannot find a site that sells the manuals to compare the part number in the lower right corner with. Anyone else have a shop manual for a 2012 RT SE5? If so, what part number do you have and what years does it cover? Thanks in advance for any help!

Spyder Garage

THe one I have says it's for 2010-2011, the place I got says the part number is the same for the 2010-2012. 219 100 536

john

Spyder Garage

OK, that's the one I got also. 2010-2011. Part#219 100 536. I remember a auto manufacturer that did the same thing, went by when the vehicle was actually made, not the model "year". Thanks for the reply, it put my wallet at ease!

Spyder Garage

Default Part # for a shop manual needed. I already searched

Quote Originally Posted by arachnoid View Post
    I'm old school, so I like the physical shop manuals-not the PDF computer types. Anyways, I ordered a shop manual ($162.49) for my 2012 RT SE5 and I suspect I recieved the wrong one. I cannot find a site that sells the manuals to compare the part number in the lower right corner with. Anyone else have a shop manual for a 2012 RT SE5? If so, what part number do you have and what years does it cover? Thanks in advance for any help!
    Hi,
    If this helps at all. I have a 2013 Roadster shop manual for Spyder series. Covers the RS, ST, and RT
    part # 219 100 736
    It looks like you might be looking for 219 100 636
    There is a manual out there for the 2012 (I had one)
    Check with the parts guy at the local Spyder dealer. They should be able to help you.
    Good luck
    Ron

Spyder Garage

My local Spyder dealer is who I ordered the manual from. They know its a 2012 RT, and that is what I ordered. At least I'm not the only one who has the 219 100 536 Shop Manual for a 2012 RT. Now I did email BRP customer service to ask them what the correct part # should have been AND to inform them that the "included" instruction sheet with the oil change kit was missing, and I never heard back! So much for a 48 hour response, the email was sent to them the same day I started this thread! So thanks to ALL OF YOU for the community/help/support! And I will look into the "6"36 manual number just out of curiosity.....