Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool SpyderLovers in West Palm Beach/Loxahatchee, FL

Newly retired from the Army and just moved back to Loxahatchee. Lived here before so know the area. Any laid back clubs here?

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..!!

upper left hand corner you will see groups and clubs. I know spyder ryder of america has chapter in fla not sure where. There are quite a few ryders there in florida and your not that big a state. Lived there three time one being West Palm...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default AHA! I see it. (The chapter Link)

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Default new to can am

Live in lox also w a 2014 yellow rts. Welcome back to lox. My email address is: krafael5@aol.com. let me know if u want to ride. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default new to can am

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotsoldier View Post
    Newly retired from the Army and just moved back to Loxahatchee. Lived here before so know the area. Any laid back clubs here?
    hi, i live also in loxahatchee. Own a 2014 yellow rts. Maybe we hook up and go riding. My wife and i ride all the time. What color is yours?

Spyder Garage

Jupiter with a yellow / black 08 GS.
    2008 GS , Brisk Spark Plug - BOR10LGS Blk/yelllow

Spyder Garage

Wellington, Red (or orange depending on which color wheel you look at) F3-S. Brand new ryder!
    2015 F3-S , Can-Am Red (Orange)

Spyder Garage

I live in Lake Worth, I have a white 2014 RTS. Looking for people around here to ride with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbill74 View Post
    I live in Lake Worth, I have a white 2014 RTS. Looking for people around here to ride with.

Locals will get us confused...Royal Palm Beach and we too have a 14 RTs in Pearl White.

PK

Spyder Garage

Someone put it together, not so much a ride per say, but maybe a meet and greet at a Starbucks, mid scale restaurant such as Hurricane Wings, Fridays, etc or something similar.

We could even piggyback a car cruise night, such as the one in Wellington on Friday nights, or even hit a different cruise night location each month. Could even be a bike night, various ones around, including Cycle Gear on Military Trail.

Many options and if people want to do group rides that could be discussed as individuals or as a group.

We would be up for meeting others, but time does not permit organizing or hitting every get together if it happens.

PK

Spyder Garage

That would be great, Imam Bill and my wife is Terrie. It is a holiday weekend but I am sure we could meet up

Spyder Garage

Give me a call if we are going to meet. My number is 561-469-6856

Spyder Garage

Sorry, I did not see this until now. Wife had already committed to having the oldest grandkid spend the night.

Shoot me a PM if interested in maybe tomorrow evening.

Not sure what plans are yet, but maybe others would want to hookup also.

PK

Spyder Garage

Fun ride last night. My wife and I met up with spiderbill74 and his wife at Hurricanes and had some wings, chatted for a bit, then went for a ride.

Headed east to the ocean, under an almost full moon, that rose in an orange color that became bright white a bit later, we cruised A1A south. Weather was very nice, the moon lit up the Atlantic Ocean for all to enjoy the view.

Headed back North and hit the Ice Cream Club across from the old Ritz Carlton in Manalapan (South of Palm Beach). With a pair of 2014 RTs Spyders, both in Pearl White, parked side by side, there were a bunch of people checking them out.

Fun night with good people. Maybe others can join in next time.

PK

Spyder Garage

It was an awesome ride PMK. My wife and I really enjoyed our ride together and can't wait to ride together again

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rider

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbill74 View Post

Hi Bill,

I live in Boca and ride on the weekends. I have a 2010 RTS. Let me know if you're interested in riding sometime.

Regards,

John B

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rider

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Locals will get us confused...Royal Palm Beach and we too have a 14 RTs in Pearl White.

PK
    I see you live in Royal Palm and have a Spyder. I have a 2010 RTS and my wife and I ride on the weekends in Palm Beach. If interested to get together sometime, send me a message.

Regards,

John B

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JBspyder-ryder View Post
    I see you live in Royal Palm and have a Spyder. I have a 2010 RTS and my wife and I ride on the weekends in Palm Beach. If interested to get together sometime, send me a message.

Regards,

John B
    PM. sent

PK

Spyder Garage

At some point here on Spyderlovers, it seems each person has inquired about a group ride or get together. I gathered the screen names, even some phone numbers.

Would anyone be interested in a ride this weekend or on Friday the 3rd. I know the weather is marginal per the forcast.

Paul and Jeanne

Spyder Garage

I have made a small informal list of local Spyder owners that would like to ride together, meet for lunch then ride, or whatever.

Myself, I have no intentions of this being a club, simply a group of riders wanting a chance to meet other Spyder riders and organize what they want when they want.

I have sent PM's to people that replied here but have not heard back.

I want to add anyone else that is interested. This is for the West Palm Beach and nearby counties.

Ultimately, if this works, I will share with your permission the list to each person on the list. This will allow anyone to offer a ride or whatever to others on the list and these can be done informally.

If you want to be added to the list, please use a personal message here and provide

Name (wife also if she rides with you)

City / Town

email

Phone Number

Spyderlovers ID

Year, Model and color of your Spyder

All the best.

PK

Spyder Garage

As of today, there are 11 Spyders on this informal list with some having two up or some riding single.

There is plans to meet up on August 2, 2015 at 9 am.

Send a PM for more details and better still so you could be contacted if things change.

PK

Spyder Garage

I am emailing this to everyone (I hope) that has shown an interest in meeting other Spyder riders the live local to the Palm Beach area.

The attachment is an evolving list that we can update if more people want to be a part of getting together.

I did not build this to make a club or anything similar. Simply a means to let others know you want to ride and can email them as an invite if you desire.

The first meet up location was proposed by Ben, and he suggested the following location and time.

There is an IHOP at 1501 South Dixie Rd., (actually US 1) Lantana which is on the corner of Hypoluxo Rd. and US 1. We could meet there about 9:00 AM to have some coffee and get acquainted, if that time is agreeable.

I also attached a revised version of the contact info table, (rev 1b). Hopefully now I have it sorted out.

So 9 am Sunday 8-2 at IHOP. Should be fun.

All the best.