Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    What about those who are not able to stay at a host hotel - are they excluded from the host hotel activities?

Absolutely not, you may join the festivities at any of the four host hotels.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Hi Phil and Bobbie, I will be able to join you on the 28th. Camille is flying in on on the 2nd. Looking forward to meeting you both and making new friends. Was registered last year but a knee replacement got in the way so this will be my first.

Jack and Camille
    Last edited by jaherbst; 03-21-2015 at 09:33 AM.
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    Absolutely not!! Last year I was at a non-host hotel and was made to feel exceptionally welcome!
    (The broom they gave me to sweep the hotel parking lot was a really up-market model!!)

You're going to love it Prof.!!
    I was pretty sure that everyone will be welcome. Thanks for the confirmation! My wife and I are really looking forward to this.

Spyder Garage

Correct! You can attend any hotel function that you like. When you see the 2015 Spyderfest schedule of events, you'll learn that many evenings have organized activities that will go till 8-9pm most nights (the pie run will go much later than that!). That's when the 'after' parties will begin. There will be a few hotel-centric things happening during the days, when there are are 'open' activities like rides and vendor village times. So, by 8-9pm, some will be ready to hit the sack. Some will want to continue to partay and Cruzer Joe will have the place to be. Some may want to put their feet up and just meet other ryders over a glass of wine, a quiet beer or finely chilled water. ALL of those options will be available to all attendees.

I've had a couple of PM'd questions and here are the answers-----

1. Glenstone, the road on which the host hotels and Pitbull Powersports reside, is THE main drag through Springfield. All hotels, Pitbull, Walmart, restaurants... are all less than a 10min ryde.
    2. The Ozark Fairgrounds will be the location for RV'rs. It is also the place for MANY of the official SF activities like Vendor Village, Drag Race, and more.
    3. Walmart is REALLY close to all of the hotels. Tell Maria you know me.
    4. You can get from the hotels to the fairgrounds in about 12 minites via I44 or via side roads.
    5. After you check in to your hotel, please head to Pitbull to pick up your SF packet, hoodie, put a star on your home town on the huge map, meet other ryders, buy some stuff. There is a Schlotzsky's next door for a snack and a drink. Parking is limited. Think about parking nearby and walking over to Pitbull.

Bobbie & I will have two other couples helping us to make sure friends make new friends and questions get answered. LOTS more details will be coming your way in the next 6 weeks!
    See you soon!
    Last edited by Phil; 03-21-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Correct! You can attend any hotel function that you like. When you see the 2015 Spyderfest schedule of events, you'll learn that many evenings have organized activities that will go till 8-9pm most nights (the pie run will go much later than that!). That's when the 'after' parties will begin. There will be a few hotel-centric things happening during the days, when there are are 'open' activities like rides and vendor village times. So, by 8-9pm, some will be ready to hit the sack. Some will want to continue to partay and Cruzer Joe will have the place to be. Some may want to put their feet up and just meet other ryders over a glass of wine, a quiet beer or finely chilled water. ALL of those options will be available to all attendees.

I've had a couple of PM'd questions and here are the answers-----

1. Glenstone, the road on which the host hotels and Pitbull Powersports reside, is THE main drag through Springfield. All hotels, Pitbull, Walmart, restaurants... are all less than a 10min ryde.
    2. The Ozark Fairgrounds will be the location for RV'rs. It is also the place for MANY of the official SF activities like Vendor Village, Drag Race, and more.
    3. Walmart is REALLY close to all of the hotels. Tell Maria you know me.
    4. You can get from the hotels to the fairgrounds in about 12 minites via I44 or via side roads.
    5. After you check in to your hotel, please head to Pitbull to pick up your SF packet, hoodie, put a star on your home town on the huge map, meet other ryders, buy some stuff. There is a Schlotzsky's next door for a snack and a drink. Parking is limited. Think about parking nearby and walking over to Pitbull.

Bobbie & I will have two other couples helping us to make sure friends make new friends and questions get answered. LOTS more details will be coming your way in the next 6 weeks!
    See you soon!
    We are getting as excited as kids at Christmas - maybe more!! I notice we are neighbors - you are in Tyler and we are in Garland. Do you ryde with the Terrell group? I signed up, but haven't had a chance to ryde with them yet. Sandy and I are looking forward to meeting you and Bobbie and all the other Spyderficionados. Thanks for your hard work.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    We are getting as excited as kids at Christmas - maybe more!! I notice we are neighbors - you are in Tyler and we are in Garland. Do you ryde with the Terrell group? I signed up, but haven't had a chance to ryde with them yet. Sandy and I are looking forward to meeting you and Bobbie and all the other Spyderficionados. Thanks for your hard work.
    Hey Prof......
    No, we don't ryde with the Terrell group. Bobbie & I both own and operate companies and that keeps us REALLY busy. Add some grandkid time, a little rest, and our ryding amounts to weekends hitting some back roads looking for a hole in the wall lunch place

LOVE Spyderficionados!!

Spyder Garage

Default Puzzle me this.....

Did you know that you can get all kinds of things on the Internet?! I KNOW, right?!

We fully realize many will want to go 98mph, 24/7 while at Spyderfest 2015. AND, we realize some will want to take a slower approach. That is why you have soooo many options for hotels and events this year.

Bobbie & I have just received another of the 'slower paced' treats we'll have at the Holiday Inn: Custom made puzzles! This is just one of the puzzles to give you a taste. The plan is that in the atrium, we'll have several reserved tables where you can enjoy your favorite beverage, make new friends, play cards, other games, and assemble some puzzles. Boring for some, but a GREAT way to wind down at the end of a long day for others.

We may have a contest or two and the winner can receive a CUSTOM puzzle with a picture of the winner and their Spyder! Remember to check the Daily Activity Board at the hotel Reception area!!

See you in a couple of weeks!!

Spyder Garage

Default A MONSTER puzzle for Lamonster Garage!!

We'll have it at Spyderfest 2015!!

Spyder Garage

Sure sounds like fun.I just found this.Maybe next year we,ll take a trip South to enjoy Spyderfest 2016
    Bill
    2018 RT Anniversary , Brake pedal extended

Spyder Garage

Default WE'RE HERE!!! And UPDATES....

Bobbie & I arrived Monday afternoon. Tomorrow will be setup and logistics. We'll have the EVENTS BOARD in the lobby by about 9am. We'll keep it updated each day.

The official schedule has SF events till 9pm every evening. After that, if you are a night owl , you can attend ANY of the hotel after party events. Bobbie & I have elected to go the route of things to promote meeting people and conversation. SO.... every evening, we'll have Dominos, UNO, Puzzles (custom made for Spyderfest!!!!), and other games. One night we're giving our CUSTOM Spyder Towels. And other surprises as the week goes on!

All of this will happen at the TERRACE LOUNGE, which is near door C, just off the Atrium on the FIRST FLOOR. We'll have things set out about 9pm to 11pm Wednesday - Saturday nights. Drinks (including sodas) will be available at the bar. Lots of tables and chairs will be avalable to hang around, talk, tell lies, and be somebody!!

In your registration packet you'll see a phone number for us, just for Spyderfest- 417-414-9591. Feel free to ask questions. We are here to help!!!!

Bobbie & Phil / and our co-hosts BJ & Dennis Thompson, and Betty & Charles Smith.

Spyder Garage

Packing up the bike and trailer now for early departure tomorrow AM

Safe travels everyone!

Spyder Garage

Default Should be there Tuesday evening!

My wife and I should be there before dark. We are riding from Central Oklahoma with 2 short minor stops on the way.

Testing out a recently installed helmet communicator Scala G9x powerset. LOL sometimes she gets ahead of me so I can't see the hand signals.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Metallic Dark

Spyder Garage

Default TUESDAY UPDATE

The EVENTS board is up!!!! Please check it for what to do today. Also- We have the WASH STATION up by DOOR 'C' and the meet and greet outdoor tent is also set up.

DOOR C

Spyder Garage

Default WEDNESDAY EVENTS

SPYDERFEST 2015 HOLIDAY INN -----
    Hre is your Wednesday EVENTS board from the reception desk in the front lobby. Please check your registration packets for much more detail!

REMINDER- 9pm till 11pm in the Terrace Lounge, we'll have table games, and a great time to meet other ryders. As a sneak peek.... THURSDAY evening, we may have a special important guest or two!! AND, we'll be giving away some free stuff! All at the 9-11 fun at the Terrace Lounge, off the atrium, by DOOR C.

ALSO- Please feel free to use the Spyder wash station that the Holiday Inn graciously provided for us, near door C. Also, the blue & white tent, tables and chairs are for us to use as well!!

LAST- Bobbie & I would love to meet you at Vendor Village (VV) WEDNESDAY at 10:45AM for the unveiling of the world's first Darkside Scientific Lumilor coated Spyder!! We'll tell the story, explain the technology, and answer as many questions as we can. Come see us!!

AND The unveiling of the nre paint technology @ 10:45 in Vendor Village---

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default TRAILER PARKING

The wife and I are coming down on Thursday afternoon. Is there room for trailer parking at the hotel?

Spyder Garage

In the back I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
    The wife and I are coming down on Thursday afternoon. Is there room for trailer parking at the hotel?
    Sorry I;m late on this, but yes!!

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST FRIDAY EVENTS

And lots of other posts on Facebook about last night's huge night!!!

We'll be giving away free stuff tonight at the Holiday Inn!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Last post.... on THIS thread....

Bobbie & I wanted to say a HUGE thanks for all that helped us at the Holiday Inn, and for all of the REALLY great folks we met.

BJ & Dennis Thompson were up to their eyeballs with being a vendor, and then being part of MOGANG, and THEN helping us fill in some gaps at the HI.

Betty & Charles Smith also helped to meet and greet folks when we had other duties.

Joe P for bringing the coolers and drinks.

The HI staff for being so great to set up the wash station and the extra tables in the atrium (and not calling the cops on us )

Till next year.......... God Bless.....