Spyder Garage

Default Paint - Timeless Black

Hi All . I just painted my wifes 2010 RTS (Timeless Black) frunk lid and grill (rock chips) . I went to my automotive paint supplier with the lid for a camera shot to get the formula . I sprayed it - (perfect match) The formula is the same for a 2007 Lamborghini and a new Smart Car . Which car do you think I told her the color came from ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JAEN View Post
    Hi All . I just painted my wifes 2010 RTS (Timeless Black) frunk lid and grill (rock chips) . I went to my automotive paint supplier with the lid for a camera shot to get the formula . I sprayed it - (perfect match) The formula is the same for a 2007 Lamborghini and a new Smart Car . Which car do you think I told her the color came from ?

If you were SMART, you told her Lamborghini.

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JAEN View Post
    Good to know! This is my exact Spyder.... Bookmarked this for the future.

Can I ask if you just did touch up with a small brush or did you break out the spray gun?

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Bob - Yes I sprayed the whole panels because if you just dab in paint (base/clear) then a dab of clear - you'll end up with pimples that will have to be cut and polished.