Spyder Garage

Default Birmingham Spyder Riders Jan. 17th ride

We will be taking I-22 to go up to Hamilton, I suggest we might cut the travel down and meet at the Flying J off of I-65 exit 264 instead of Big #1. So let's plan on meeting there between 8:00am and 8:30, please get there early enough to be ready to travel by 8:30. Additionally if you have not signed up on the BRP website to drive one of the new F3s you might want to do that. The plan is to be there by 10 and hopefully leave around 1pm. I got the names of a few restaurants we go to after.

Registered Users ursamajor35126's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by crochford View Post
    We will be taking I-22 to go up to Hamilton, I suggest we might cut the travel down and meet at the Flying J off of I-65 exit 264 instead of Big #1. So let's plan on meeting there between 8:00am and 8:30, please get there early enough to be ready to travel by 8:30. Additionally if you have not signed up on the BRP website to drive one of the new F3s you might want to do that. The plan is to be there by 10 and hopefully leave around 1pm. I got the names of a few restaurants we go to after.

See you at the Flying J.
    2014 RT Ltd Black Currant, Bump Skid, TricLed 3rd, 4th and 5th Brake Light with Modulator, TricLed Safety Bundle Led's and Reflectors with flasher option, TricLed Vader lights, JT's dash mount and USB outlet. Baker Wings belt tensioner and Drivers cup holder. Lamonster's FFP highway pegs and IPS, BRP Trailer hitch with Bushtec pin and 2007 Bushtec Roadster GT trailer. Volt Meter. Baja Ron Sway Bar. Doc Humphry's spring spacers

Mike