Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default for all of you not watching the news

NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Very Active Member Orange Spyder Man's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I wonder how long it will be before we see this happening on U.S. soil ? peaceful muslins right ?

osm

Spyder Garage

more work place violence

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

the spokesman for the white house just called it a act of terrorism, i hate to say this but the civilized world needs to start PROFILING
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Default Sad news..!!

They have infiltrated many cities around the world and this will just be the begining if we don't watch out...jmo
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

All religions have their fanatics and hide behind god. when will these people learn to stop treating god like a retarded
    child and have him fight his own battles. i don't think allah needs anyone's help to smite people if he wants to.
    until that happens do as the koran says, smite the infidels(terrorists).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cuznjohn View Post
    the spokesman for the white house just called it a act of terrorism, i hate to say this but the civilized world needs to start PROFILING
    I'm sure that's done behind closed doors.

I watched a program yesterday, and France and Norway are amongst the countries that are too lenient on deportation. They don't like deporting the scum of the earth back to where they could be executed or tortured.

Spyder Garage

I will try to keep this as generic and non-political as possible for me.

It is sad to see another incident like this one. They are out there and I am very sure that they are here also. A lot of these incidents or a really big one, and you could see the powers that be, calling for the taking away of all firearms in order to protect the population from the bad people.

A scary situation. We should all be watching and paying attention to what is happening around us.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

They can only take guns from those that have followed the law

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Spyder Man View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before we see this happening on U.S. soil ? peaceful muslins right ?

osm

It is happening in our Country now.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I am gonna say that maybe only maybe WW3 might be coming soon

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It has already happened several times....

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Spyder Man View Post

osm

Spyder Garage

Default Stop and think...

There are extremists in every walk of life.

Please don't label the many because of a few...
    Last edited by Yazz; 01-07-2015 at 08:34 PM.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    All religions have their fanatics and hide behind god. when will these people learn to stop treating god like a retarded
    child and have him fight his own battles. i don't think allah needs anyone's help to smite people if he wants to.
    until that happens do as the koran says, smite the infidels(terrorists).
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post

I am offended by the moral equivalence some see comparing Islamists with people in other religions.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, I'm pretty sure it's a duck.....I will call them as I see them....

Spyder Garage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM&sns=fb
    Some examples of where this country is headed if we allow it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 F3-S. And Another Day To Be My Kids Dad

Spyder Garage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yro63c7B7A&sns=fb
    And nothing is being done.

2015 F3-S. And Another Day To Be My Kids Dad

Spyder Garage

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420792348.172946.jpg

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420792348.172946.jpg

It looks like nothing has changed since Marco Polo's quote.

Spyder Garage

Default And we ae still at it

Most Americans are unaware of the fact that over two hundred years ago, the United States declared war on Islam, and Thomas Jefferson led the charge!

At the height of the eighteenth century, Muslim pirates were the terror of the Mediterranean and a large area of the North Atlantic. They attacked every ship

in sight, and held the crews for exorbitant ransoms. Those taken hostage were subjected to barbaric treatment and wrote heart breaking letters home, begging

their government and family members to pay whatever their Mohammedan captors demanded. These extortionists of the high seas represented the Islamic nations of

Tripoli, Tunis, Morocco, and Algiers - collectively referred to as the Barbary Coast - and presented a dangerous and unprovoked threat to the new American Republic.

Before the Revolutionary War, U.S. merchant ships had been under the protection of Great Britain. When the U.S. declared its independence and entered into war,

the ships of the United States were protected by France. However, once the war was won, America had to protect its own fleets. Thus, the birth of the U.S. Navy.

Beginning in1784, seventeen years before he would become president, Thomas Jefferson became America's Minister to France. That same year, the U.S.

Congress sought to appease its Muslim adversaries by following in the footsteps of European nations who paid bribes to the Barbary States, rather than engaging

them in war. In July of 1785, Algerian pirates captured American ships, and the Dey of Algiers demanded an unheard-of ransom of $60,000. It was a plain and simple

case of extortion, and Thomas Jefferson was vehemently opposed to any further payments. Instead, he proposed to Congress the formation of a coalition of

allied nations who together could force the Islamic states into peace. A disinterested Congress decided to pay the ransom.

In 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams met with Tripoli's ambassador to Great Britain to ask by what right his nation attacked American ships and

enslaved American citizens, and why Muslims held so much hostility towards America, a nation with which they had no previous contacts.

The two future presidents reported that Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja had answered that Islam "was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was

written in their Quran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them

wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise."

Despite this stunning admission of premeditated violence on non-Muslim nations,as well as the objections of many notable American leaders, including

George Washington, who warned that caving in was both wrong and would only further embolden the enemy, for the following fifteen years, the American

government paid the Muslims millions of dollars for the safe passage of American ships or the return of American hostages. The payments in ransom and tribute

amounted to over twenty percent of the United States government annual revenues in 1800.

Jefferson was disgusted. Shortly after his being sworn in as the third President of the United States in 1801, the Pasha of Tripoli sent him a note

demanding the immediate payment of $225,000 plus $25,000 a year for every year forthcoming. That changed everything. Jefferson let the Pasha know, in no
    uncertain terms, what he could do with his demand. The Pasha responded by cutting down the flagpole at the American consulate and declared war on the United States.
    Tunis, Morocco, and Algiers immediately followed suit. Jefferson, until now, had been against America raising a naval force for anything beyond coastal defense, but having watched his

nation be cowed by Islamic thuggery for long enough, decided that it was finally time to meet force with force. He dispatched a squadron of frigates to the Mediterranean and
    taught the Muslim nations of the Barbary Coast a lesson he hoped they would never forget. Congress authorized Jefferson to empower U.S. ships to seize all vessels and

goods of the Pasha of Tripoli and to "cause to be done all other acts of precaution or hostility as the state of war would justify". When Algiers and Tunis, who were both accustomed
    to American cowardice and acquiescence, saw the newly independent United States had both the will and the might to strike back, they quickly abandoned their allegiance

to Tripoli. The war with Tripoli lasted for four more years, and raged up again in 1815. The bravery of the U.S. Marine Corps in these wars led to the line "to the

shores of Tripoli" in the Marine Hymn, They would forever be known as "leathernecks" for the leather collars of their uniforms, designed to prevent their heads from being cut off by the Muslim scimitars when boarding enemy ships. Islam, and what its Barbary followers justified doing in the name of their prophet and their god, disturbed Jefferson quite deeply. America had a

tradition of religious tolerance, the fact that Jefferson, himself, had co-authored the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom, but fundamentalist Islam was like no other religion the world had ever seen. A religion based on supremacism, whose holy book not only condoned but mandated violence against unbelievers was unacceptable to him. His greatest fear was that someday this

brand of Islam would return and pose an even greater threat to the United States. This should bother every American. That the Islams have brought about women-only classes and swimming times at taxpayer-funded universities and public pools; that Christians, Jews, and Hindus have been banned from serving on juries where Muslim defendants are being judged, Piggy banks and Porky Pig tissue dispensers have been banned from workplaces because they offend Islamist sensibilities. Ice cream has been discontinued at certain Burger King locations because the picture

on the wrapper looks similar to the Arabic script for Allah, public schools are pulling pork from their menus, on and on in the newspapers....

It's death by a thousand cuts, or inch-by-inch as some refer to it, and most Americans have no idea that this battle is being waged every day across America. By not fighting back, by allowing groups to obfuscate what is really happening, and not insisting that the Islamists adapt to our own culture, the United States is cutting its own throat with a politically correct knife,

and helping to further the Islamists agenda. Sadly, it appears that today's America would rather be politically correct than victorious.

Any doubts, just Google Thomas Jefferson vs the Muslim World
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Paw View Post
    This should bother every American. That the Islams have brought about women-only classes and swimming times at taxpayer-funded universities and public pools; that Christians, Jews, and Hindus have been banned from serving on juries where Muslim defendants are being judged, Piggy banks and Porky Pig tissue dispensers have been banned from workplaces because they offend Islamist sensibilities. Ice cream has been discontinued at certain Burger King locations because the picture

on the wrapper looks similar to the Arabic script for Allah, public schools are pulling pork from their menus, on and on in the newspapers....

It's death by a thousand cuts, or inch-by-inch as some refer to it, and most Americans have no idea that this battle is being waged every day across America. By not fighting back, by allowing groups to obfuscate what is really happening, and not insisting that the Islamists adapt to our own culture, the United States is cutting its own throat with a politically correct knife,

and helping to further the Islamists agenda. Sadly, it appears that today's America would rather be politically correct than victorious.

Any doubts, just Google Thomas Jefferson vs the Muslim World
    I'm a little confused about the above. It makes it sound like this is what goes on here in the U.S.

Very Active Member Orange Spyder Man's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    It is happening in our Country now.

Cruzr Joe
    yeah... and the present administration is letting thousands more into the U.S. daily... it will get worse... a lot worse.. better get you a bullet proof vest, Kevlar helmet.. & carry lots of spare ammo..

osm

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Death cures all disease and as long as you go to heaven it's ok

Very Active Member MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I am offended by the moral equivalence some see comparing Islamists with people in other religions.
    +1000

Spyder Garage

We cannot beat them with the currant approch. How far are we prepared to go to stop these lunitics? Are we prepared to take extreme actions to protect our own way of life? Can we accept the necessary collateral damage it will take to weed them out? I perscribe to no supernatural believes and I can see clearly that this cult above all others must be removed in its entirety. We try to negotiate with them to what end, that they can reform and continue their cowardly attacks.

This planet houses billions of humans, we can loose a few hundred million if the end justifies the means.