Thread: Spyderfest 2015

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2015

Carol and I were wondering if any more riders are planing on going to spyderfest this year? As of today 1/1/15 we know of one other couple going.
    1. John [johnnyg] & Carol cj/johnnyg
    2. Doug & Diane Buddha
    Last edited by johnnyg; 01-01-2015 at 06:26 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Ok I see there are 8 registered for spyderfest from Fl. Who are you??????? just add your name to the list so we can meet up there.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm a brand new Spyder ryder and am thinking of going to Spyderfest. The schedule doesn't really give much information. For example, each afternoon says "Seminars". For those who have been, what sort of things are covered? In the mornings there are "Guided Rides". Are these different each day or repeats? My wife and I are wondering if it's best to be there all four days or do you pretty much see everything in a couple of days.

With limited vacation time, we were thinking of maybe spending two days at Spyderfest and two days in Branson, but not sure since we have never been to either one. I would like to hear from those who have been to previous fests. Thanks in advance for your input.

Spyder Garage

Professor First welcome to spyderlovers, Spyderfest is one of the biggest meet you will go to. This will be our 4th one. Two that were held in Cuba Mo, and the other one in Springfield MO. We missed spyderfest last year because we wanted to go to Spyderquest in Queensberry NY and we too are limited on Vacation time. Now back to your questions. The seminars are a new thing so don't know that. However as for the rides they have several different rides. This way you can choose which ride you want on different days. If you want vendors this is the event you want to go to. As far as if you want to spend 2 or 4 days, They keep you busy the whole time. It just depends on you if you want to participate. I see they are doing the drag races again this year, we did this the last time in Springfield and had a ball. My wife was hooked. and plans on doing it again. We have a grudge match. She beat me last time but I was on a RT and she was on a RS. Needless to say I sold my RT and have a ST and I'm ready. Its fun to watch and they have races in your own category. We usually do three days and that gives you time to see just about everything. The rides are great in Mo. We are going to my mother-in-law in Owanttona MN afterwards, so were going Thursday, Friday and Sat. That's when most of the fun we think is. Just our opinion. Hope to see you there. John and Carol

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! Your information is very helpful.

Spyder Garage

Bump----- just to see if any more riders from FL are planing on making the trip as of 1/19/15.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Carol and I were wondering if any more riders are planing on going to spyderfest this year? As of today 1/1/15 we know of one other couple going.
    1. John [johnnyg] & Carol cj/johnnyg
    2. Doug & Diane Buddha

what do you mean more riders??????? there is over 400+ registered already!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I'm a brand new Spyder ryder and am thinking of going to Spyderfest. The schedule doesn't really give much information. For example, each afternoon says "Seminars". For those who have been, what sort of things are covered? In the mornings there are "Guided Rides". Are these different each day or repeats? My wife and I are wondering if it's best to be there all four days or do you pretty much see everything in a couple of days.

With limited vacation time, we were thinking of maybe spending two days at Spyderfest and two days in Branson, but not sure since we have never been to either one. I would like to hear from those who have been to previous fests. Thanks in advance for your input.

Just an FYI. My lady and myself spent Thur to Sun last year at Spyderfest. We did visit Branson twice while at Spyderfest cuz it's only a 45 min ride from Springfield. Saw a show and took in the other touristy stuff in Branson and still did everythng at Spyderfest.
    THE BIG F

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    Just an FYI. My lady and myself spent Thur to Sun last year at Spyderfest. We did visit Branson twice while at Spyderfest cuz it's only a 45 min ride from Springfield. Saw a show and took in the other touristy stuff in Branson and still did everythng at Spyderfest.
    THE BIG F
    Thanks Big F. I appreciate the feedback. We haven't registered yet, so I guess we'd better get it done.

Spyder Garage

Default riding to spyderfest from south florida

Riding up to spyderfest from south Florida . if anyone from Florida wants to ride together let me know
    Moe
    2013 STS circuit yellow
    BajaRon Swaybar
    Elka front shocks
    Spyderpops Bump skid
    hmf muffler
    lamonster highway pegs
    2014 ST air flow panels