Spyder Garage

Default Metro East, IL Spyder Ryders Get-Together

We are planning a Get-Together at Hot Shots in O'Fallon, IL on Sunday, January 25TH at 2:00 PM. It will give us a chance to get caught up with everyone and talk about the upcoming ryding season. All are welcome....

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Denise and I will be there!!!

Spyder Garage

I will be there !!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default Bump...

Hope to see some of the group, and any others interested, for a couple of hours of catch-up and conversation... All are welcome!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I lived in Swansea, IL until 2011. We were at Scott AFB for 5 years and moved to Wright Patterson AFB. In two years if you guys are still riding we will try to join up with you. We hope to build a new home in that area after she retires in 2016.

Spyder Garage

Hi Jim...First, Thank you for your service and your family's sacrifices... We will still be ryding in two years,so come on by!!!!...It seems like quite a few men and women who have been at SAFB,come back to the area after they retire...We are glad to have you..And, in the mean time...Be Safe !

Spyder Garage

Default Bump...

Meeting tomorrow at 2:00. Hot Shots in O'Fallon, IL. All are welcome...

Spyder Garage

Charlotteweb and I are going to try and make it over too with our friend and fellow Spyder rider from Festus. If it is not raining or snowing we will try to ride over otherwise will just drive over in car.
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Default Get-Together

Was planning on attending but got called into work.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    Hi Jim...First, Thank you for your service and your family's sacrifices... We will still be ryding in two years,so come on by!!!!...It seems like quite a few men and women who have been at SAFB,come back to the area after they retire...We are glad to have you..And, in the mean time...Be Safe !
    My hometown is Mount Vernon, IL and my wife is from McLeansboro, IL. So we are moving back that way for family reasons.

Spyder Garage

Default 2015-First Gathering

It was great to see the turnout on Sunday at Hot Shot's. We had a total of 12 people including some of the original group, some that we met on rydes last year and a couple of new ryders. The group continues to grow and I know Cyclelover63 and I were very surprised and happy to see so many.

We had a good time talking about last year's rydes, Spyderfest 2015 (thanks for all the updates SpyderLady) and what we would like to do in the upcoming season.

It was decided that we would schedule the 4TH weekend of each month (starting in March) as a 'Ryde Weekend'. This would be either Saturday or Sunday, depending on what would work best for those that show an interest for that month. Everyone is welcome to suggest destinations and help in the planning.

We will meet again next month, February 22ND, at Hot Shots in O'Fallon, IL @ 2:00 PM. Look for updates and keep in touch with us on the Metro-East, IL Spyder Ryders Group page...

As always, ALL ARE WELCOME...!!!!

Spyder Garage

Along with destinations,I suggest everyone come up with ideas on creating a group basket for Syderfest..It benefits charity and is something we could easily put together. We have many local and "unique to the area" items that could be included..We may even have someone that is in our group that can take it to Spyderfest for us......We can it over , and ......Happy and safe ryding everyone!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schlic View Post
    It was great to see the turnout on Sunday at Hot Shot's. We had a total of 12 people including some of the original group, some that we met on rydes last year and a couple of new ryders. The group continues to grow and I know Cyclelover63 and I were very surprised and happy to see so many.

We had a good time talking about last year's rydes, Spyderfest 2015 (thanks for all the updates SpyderLady) and what we would like to do in the upcoming season.

It was decided that we would schedule the 4TH weekend of each month (starting in March) as a 'Ryde Weekend'. This would be either Saturday or Sunday, depending on what would work best for those that show an interest for that month. Everyone is welcome to suggest destinations and help in the planning.

We will meet again next month, February 22ND, at Hot Shots in O'Fallon, IL @ 2:00 PM. Look for updates and keep in touch with us on the Metro-East, IL Spyder Ryders Group page...

As always, ALL ARE WELCOME...!!!!
    Weather is looking good for ride tomorrow, we are going to try and get out but don't kno what direction we will be taking yet.
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Would be great to get out...I have to work.....Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Just a reminder that we have a meeting this Sunday,Feb 22nd at 2PM at Hot Shots in O'fallon,Il....Ryde schedule and destination discussion...ideas for a theme basket to raffle off to raise money at Spyderfest for charity,and maybe a couple others......SEE EVERYONE THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default BUMP

Hope to see everyone tomorrow at Hot shots in O'Fallon, IL for our monthly Meet & Greet.... 2:00 PM!!! ALL ARE WELCOME

Spyder Garage

Default April 17th ..METRO EAST SPYDERYDERS..HOT SHOTS...O'FALLON,IL NOON

Hello fellow Spyder Ryders...Denise and I will be at Hot Shots,O'fallon,Il..april 17th,noon.. to put together a basket for Isabella House to be auctioned off at Spyderfest...If you can bring with you any items that will fill the basket..It doesn't have to be anything big or expensive...If you can't make it and want to send a donation towards it...nothing over $5.00,you can send a check to :Bob Dehler...208 Sun Meadow Ct..Smithton,Il..62285....It is a great cause and Patti Mcbride,one of our members is in charge of this at Spyderfest....Last year we had 3 baskets and our club received a lot of compliments...Hopefully it will be a nice day and we can get a ryde in..Be safe everyone!!!.