Active Member RockyMountainRider50's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Who from Colorado has plans to go to Spyderfest 2015?

Just curious if anyone from the Colorado plans on attending Spyderfest 2015. I've submitted a request for vacation during that time so I could attend. Just wanting to get a feel for others that might be going. It will be my first event for I'm very confident in my riding skills even though I got my RT in March of this year. It had less than 1200 miles when delivered but now has 4800 +. Really looking forward to this. Would liked to roll with others if possible. Holla back when time allows.
    2012 RT LTD & RT-622 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Cool I'm registered for Spyderfest 2015!

I'll be trailering down there so I can take my dog and visit some family too. I'm staying at the Lamplighter Wed-Sunday, but I plan on going down the weekend before to stay with my sister (she's an hour away). I know there are at least 10 others registered from CO, so I sure hope we'll be able to meet up and maybe caravan down or back!

Katy in Longmont

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMountainRider50 View Post
    Just curious if anyone from the Colorado plans on attending Spyderfest 2015. I've submitted a request for vacation during that time so I could attend. Just wanting to get a feel for others that might be going. It will be my first event for I'm very confident in my riding skills even though I got my RT in March of this year. It had less than 1200 miles when delivered but now has 4800 +. Really looking forward to this. Would liked to roll with others if possible. Holla back when time allows.
    We attended Spyderfest last year and it was a blast! Have decided not to go this year. Spyderfest was 2133 miles from home, we rode 3 days over 500 miles. It was worth going but this year we are planning a bike trip to the northwest for 5 weeks. We have been looking for other Colorado
    Can-Am riders to get together with. We see lots of them on the road. There are even a few in our neighborhood. Where are you located? We are between Longmont and Loveland. my email is sacredstone3@gmail.com, give me a post when you have the time.