Spyder Garage

Default Want to buy an RT in Deland-Orlando Florida area

I'm from Pa. and will be going to Florida for the winter. I have an RT now but instead of hauling mine to Florida I prefer to buy one in Florida I can ride for about 6 weeks and then transport back to Pa. when I head north.
    I'm looking for a good deal. Any year, any color, prefer an SE over an SM.
    If you have a good deal available, please contact me.
    Thanks,

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 0992 View Post
    I'm from Pa. and will be going to Florida for the winter. I have an RT now but instead of hauling mine to Florida I prefer to buy one in Florida I can ride for about 6 weeks and then transport back to Pa. when I head north.
    Thanks,
    But then you'd end up with 2 in Pa and what will you ride next winter?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default I have a time frame I need to work with

I actually have 2 in Pa. now. Mine and my wife's but I'm a collector. I have done this for the last 3 years and have always sold one when I get back home. I'd like to do it again. I need to buy one before mid January or I'll be forced to take one of mine down with me. I will do that if nothing else is available worth the money. I go to Florida from mid January and stay for Bike Week in March, then head home to Pa. I have been doing this for over 25 years. I did not like going to Florida when I was younger but the older I get the more I look forward to it (the warmer weather). I also work in Florida in February attending all the construction equipment auctions in the Kissimmee area.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2008 Spyder GS

Thanks,
    I have a 2008 Spyder GS manual transmission with 7200 miles, You can see on craig's list in Charleston SC. Premier edition 183. Silver with extras. I am back and forth to Cocoa Beach on a regular basis and can deliver. Price is negotiable. If interested please call Randy at 321-258-7035

Spyder Garage

Default Flordia

Can we move As to FLA. I'd make you a deal on my 2011.
    Hope you find one.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Check with Central FL Powersports in Kissimmee. When I got my laser alignment there, they had inventory of used Spyders. And lots of nice new ones, too!

Spyder Garage

Thanks,
    We are going to get out of cycles and will be selling my wife's 2013 lava bronze RT limited with brown seat, SE5. few extras, just over 9k miles. 904-891-6858 or pow6789@yahoo.com and we can chat if your interested. We live in Jacksonville, FL and can work something out for delivery.