Spyder Garage

Default Suggestions for Baskets For Spyderfest. HELP NEEDED

Help all of us out by recommending some gifts for the Baskets at Spyderfest, keep in mind the following

A: the basket winner may have limited space to take it home.

B: The proceeds go to Charity.

C: the nicer the gifts in the basket, the more people will spend to try to win it.

MAKE SOME SUGGESTIONS THIS IS FOR ALL SPYDERFEST FOLKS, NOT JUST THE BEST WESTERN FOLKS

Gift cards
    Small Farkles such as new cup holders or lights or??????????????????
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Some suggestions...............a couple bottles of wine, a set of deer whistles to keep our four-legged friends at bay (if you believe that they work), maybe a couple bottles of wines, some bandannas for hot weather or "chilly pads", hey, how about a couple bottles of wine.............I could go on and on

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default how about an alignment?

Joe, We could donate a laser alignment for a door prize, if you wish. Contact SpyderAnn for gift certificates. Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Joe, We could donate a laser alignment for a door prize, if you wish. Contact SpyderAnn for gift certificates. Joe

That's very nice of you Joe, I will contact SpyderAnn.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Basket Suggestions!

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    That's very nice of you Joe, I will contact SpyderAnn.

Cruzr Joe
    Hey Cruzr Joe, How about a gas card or restaurant card (Cracker Barrel, etc...) , wine is always good, & maybe some plastic wine goblets to fit in our spyders? Just a few ideas! Malissa & I are getting excited about Spyderfest 2015. See you & Sheila in April! Dennis.
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

Spyder Garage

How about one with the BajaRon Bar and Heim joints; one with some tricleds and a Spyderpops bump skid plate; or some compilation of items from the site sponsors? I'm going to try to get the wife to accept this as a mini-vacation destination this year before the big vacation of her choice.

You wanted suggestions, and didn't put any limitations, provisos, or quid-pro-quos on them

Spyder Garage

All good suggestions, keep em coming

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Some suggestions...............a couple bottles of wine, a set of deer whistles to keep our four-legged friends at bay (if you believe that they work), maybe a couple bottles of wines, some bandannas for hot weather or "chilly pads", hey, how about a couple bottles of wine.............I could go on and on
    How about a wine opener to go with all that wine.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

a couple of years ago the Texas people put cash in the basket...we had a little over $300....everybody sent $10 each

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default Maple syrup

We live in northern Ohio, where they make maple syrup. Could bring a bottle shaped like maple leaf or state of Ohio.
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest baskets-gadgets

Useful electronic gadgets
    if several want to go together, an iPad mini is a good inclusion.

Spyder Garage

Hey folks, I was thinking the same thing about some of each states fine products/wines/cheeses/etc......... just a thought besides, the wife and I kinda already purchased some home grown stuff for the basket. Hope we did'nt jump the gun to much. I think (at that note). I'll get with the Mn gang and figure out what they wanna bring, besides, I always have room for wild rice soup
    Grandpa Pete
    Peter & Kim Pontinen
    2020 RTL Dark Marsala

Spyder Garage

I asked a non-riding buddy of mine for suggestions. One was a t-shirt from The Stone Pony in Asbury Park. Another was Salt Water Taffy from the Jersey Shore. The third was a New Jersey Devils hat.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

How about an Apple Nano?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I live in Geauga Cty Ohio - known for our maple syrup. So the last two
    years went to one of our local maple producers and got syrup, maple candy, maple sugar, syrup cookbook, maple BBQ sauce, and other special items from them. We also had tshirt from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, items donated from our dealerships (oil, cleaner, can-am buff). Some items from Ohio Spyder Ryder's group, gas gift card - who doesn't need gas on their way home??!! For the GOS basket we had bandanas, original bike spirits, items from our home states. Kozies, tshirts, sauces, microfiber cloths, headbands. So, there's a few ideas!
    Knees to the breeze!

Our Mods so far:
    Spyderpops Bump Skid & Missing Belt Guard
    Grip Buddies
    Baker Built AirWings
    GloRyder Wheel Lights (Remote Control - on order)
    BajaRon Anti-Sway bar
    John's Seal FloorBoards
    Vanity plates "3Five" - since we bought it for our 35th wedding anniv!

Spyder Garage

Default Basket goodies

For local flavor, a t-shirt from the local Can-Am dealer; Guardian bells, ROK straps, small CO2 flat tire repair kit.

Oh, and some wine . . . (local, of course!)