Spyder Garage

Default Louis Powersports

Anybody ever bought one from a different state? E bay or directly from them? Shipping? Details would be GREAT!

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They are on ebay and the prices are good. It gives an estimate on shipping there. As to your question, no I bought from my local dealer.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I bought mine there, but I'm in Texas. I have seen posts where others have bought and had unit shipped with good results.

J. D.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I bought mine from them. Got the price on Ebay. They had a suggested shipper. I had the money transferred from my bank to them. After contacting the shipper, he picked it up and delivered it to me with a full tank of gas and a 60 day tag. My only issue was that N.C. required an original copy of the bill of sale, and an odometer statement. Once I had them send it to me, I was able to get my N.C. tags. Great people to deal with. I was a little leary at first (never bought and had an item like that shipped without seeing it before), but it was pain free. I definitely suggest them.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I purchased my 2014 RTL from them on October 31st. They had all the paperwork done and it was ready to go when I showed up. I would recommend them. I don't live in Texas so I trailered it home.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I bought my first Spyder from Louis Powersports when I saw it on eBay. It cost about $650 to get it shipped from Texas to Iowa. The driver pulled the Spyder right into my garage. I had absolutely no problems with this purchase.

Deke

Spyder Garage

Post LOUIS POWERSPORTS

I bought mine from them and I live in Alabama. I saw the add on cycle trader and called them up. I told them what I was looking for and they checked inventory and called me back a day later with news of not having what I wanted. I was offered a better deal and had it shipped by one of their suggested haulers. The bike arrived with a tank of gas and all of the papers. I was so satisfied with their service that I had a buddy of mine call and order him one. I am planning on calling again in January to order another bike.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Bought my 2010 RT in NH, and shipped it to Oregon. Other than the waiting, it was a flawless experience. Cost me roughly $900 to ship the RT. We didn't have a local dealer I would spend a dime at, when I bought that bike - things have changed since then, and I purchased my 2014 at a new local dealer. Wouldn't hesitate to buy/ship again, if the deal was right.

Spyder Garage

Bought "Synthia" from them in September and trailered her home. Made the deal over the phone, all was as discussed, full tank, run through of info and all necessary paperwork to title in Georgia. I'd use them again.
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HIspyder View Post
    Purchased a 14 LTD from them in September, sight unseen. The Mrs. and I will fly out late April to pick it up, tour the country, which she has never seen because she was born and raised in India, and will then ship it back to Kauai.

The transaction was very easy and pleasant with no hidden fees. What was posted on eBay was the price we paid. And we even got the 2 year B.E.S.T. warranty for free, which was a total surprise to us when it came in the mail about a month after the purchase.
    Are you going to Spyderfest?
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I live in Dallas and Louis Powersports is one of the bigger Can-Am dealers around here. Good reputation, etc. I was going to buy mine from them but another dealer had the one I wanted in stock and matched Louis' price!

While I was at SpyderQuest this past fall I met a guy from Florida... we got to talking and he actually bought his from Louis Powersports. They shipped it to him and he said he couldn't have been happier - very easy transaction.

So, that's my two cents! Good luck and have fun!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brogers57 View Post
    Anybody ever bought one from a different state? E bay or directly from them? Shipping? Details would be GREAT!

I bought mine there great people had it shipped by u ship to FL

Spyder Garage

We bought our two from them and picked them up ourselves. Two of our friends bought there's from them and had them shipped via their recommended shipper. Each transaction went smooth as could be. Good company to do business with.

Spyder Garage

I crossed state lines & works fine for me. Lil longer @DMV& double check on taxes making sure each state was paid. No problems to speak of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

They are a 1st class outfit. I bought my 2013 Suzuki BOSS there (yes, they sell other things besides Spyders ). They beat my local dealer by $2000 and it took me about 30 minutes to test ride it, do the paperwork and ride away. Jason was my sales guy.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Are you going to Spyderfest?
    That's the plan so far SpyderAnn01, but probably only for one day. My wife can only get three weeks max off from work, so we'll be on a tight schedule.
    Just another crappy day in Paradise....Aloha!

Spyder Garage

Got my RTL in August. WE live in N.Y. Bought it sight unseen. Our local dealers couldn't even come close to the price we got from Louis. About $4000 less. My sellers name was Curtis every time we called for information he was right there or called back within a 1/2 hour. Great experience. And Louis Power sport just sent us a Christmas card thanking us again for coming to them for our purchase. Who does that anymore.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ROB K View Post
    Got my RTL in August. WE live in N.Y. Bought it sight unseen. Our local dealers couldn't even come close to the price we got from Louis. About $4000 less. My sellers name was Curtis every time we called for information he was right there or called back within a 1/2 hour. Great experience. And Louis Power sport just sent us a Christmas card thanking us again for coming to them for our purchase. Who does that anymore.
    Same experience, and I got a card too.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ROB K View Post
    on your new RTL and to this forum!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deke View Post
    I bought my first Spyder from Louis Powersports when I saw it on eBay. It cost about $650 to get it shipped from Texas to Iowa. The driver pulled the Spyder right into my garage. I had absolutely no problems with this purchase.

Deke
    Hey Deke, when did you buy your Spyder from the Texas dealer??? just wondering.
    THE BIG F

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    Hey Deke, when did you buy your Spyder from the Texas dealer??? just wondering.
    THE BIG F
    I bought a new 2012 RT SE5 A&C in the spring of 2012! I put over 21k miles on it before trading it in locally on a 2025 RT-S Special Series.

Deke