Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Spyder Man View Post
    no where on a Spyder can you store 2 full face helmets inside any Spyder storage together or separate.
    Actually, you can store one hemet in the frunk and another in the saddlebag on the right side (the left side is a little smaller, which I didn't figure out for nearly a year).

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MRH View Post
    Actually, you can store one hemet in the frunk and another in the saddlebag on the right side (the left side is a little smaller, which I didn't figure out for nearly a year).
    I agree.

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MRH View Post
    Full face maybe, modular no. My wife and I have Shoei Neotec. Hers is a small and will not fit in either side case and they both do not fit in the frunk together. They will fit in a GL1800 trunk.

Spyder Garage

Default You must be doing something wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by slather1 View Post
    Full face maybe, modular no. My wife and I have Shoei Neotec. Hers is a small and will not fit in either side case and they both do not fit in the frunk together. They will fit in a GL1800 trunk.
    Because I have a Shoei RF-1100 XXL and it fits in the frunk. I place it with the back end going in first with the face shield starring up at me. It may be snug and I place my gloves on top of the face shield to prevent scratches when closing the lid... But usually it closes without worry.

My wife has a motor trike gw 1800 and can fit a lot of stuff in that trunk, including two helmets along with coats, towels, clothes, etc. I think her trike kit has more storage by far, but I don't care too much either way. I just know that when we take the kids to the outlet mall, we fill them both up easily, lol.

I use bluetooth technology with communicating with my phone, listening to my saved music on the phone or talking to my wife through the intercom. I use a UClear HBC200 and we love it... It was on sale and has a built in micro phone to the speaker unit. Works extremely well and fits my helmet's ear hole indentations perfectly... Easy install.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Spyder Man View Post
    no where on a Spyder can you store 2 full face helmets inside any Spyder storage together or separate..
    Incorrect. I fit my wife's Medium full face HJC and my 3XL full face HJC in the front no problem. Both have Sena sets on them as well when they go in. Happy to take a pic to prove it. They have to go in the frunk in a specific order but they go in fine.
    Last edited by HedonismBot; 12-30-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldgoat View Post
    I recently saw a video where luggage was loaded onto a Spyder RT & a Goldwing trike. As I remember it they were equal in carrying capacity.
    I just rewatched the Cowtown demonstration video. What I missed the first few times was that the luggage used in the video is the RTL semi-rigged luggage. Advantage RTL. The GoldWing trike used for the comparison is a Champion conversion. Having had one from '06-09, this demo failed to mention or utilize the over the rear wheel storage areas because none of the BRP luggage would fit into those areas. When we pack our GL1800 trike, soft bags are used. I'm glad the conclusion on storage was a draw under the biased conditions.
    I'm still working hard to strike a deal on a Pearl White '14/'15 RTL.
    Mike