Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big Arm View Post
    and Hope to see you in April at Springfield
    Which Springfield? I have found already that I can ride my Spyder in cooler weather than I would ride the old Harley. If it is in Missouri, that will be perfect for one of my rides that I have planned.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stormtrooper View Post
    I see you still have some Harley in you.You got a LT with the CHROME wheels
    I will always have some Harley in me, just like I still have some Kaw KZ900 in me. That being said, I am moving on. Those bikes are in my past, but still in my heart. I am more than sure that my Spyder will have a place in my heart. It is after only 300 miles, the most comfortable machine I have ridden. I am looking forward to warmer weather and getting more miles under my belt.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kngfsh27 View Post
    Which Springfield? I have found already that I can ride my Spyder in cooler weather than I would ride the old Harley. If it is in Missouri, that will be perfect for one of my rides that I have planned.

Springfield, MO!! Spyderfest will be there the end of April. From Lee's Summit, it would be cake to get there. It's the place to be to buy the farkles you want for your Spyder and to meet all the best Spyder people!!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Sweeeeet!

I likey!! My dealer has one just like it except for a black seat on his website marked down to $26,000. That could really temp me as I do like chrome too.

Spyder Garage

Default From a Harley to a Spyder

Congrats on switching to a Spyder.
    I switched from a Gold Wing.
    Enjoy!!!
    2014 RT L Lightin' LeeRoy
    1980 CM 400A
    1982 CM 450A
    [/SIGPIC]Lightnin' LeeRoy

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The only negative is, this thing wants to speed. I will learn to hold it back.
    THAT is why it comes with cruise control!!!!!!!!!!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member stormtrooper's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I will always have some Harley in me, just like I still have some Kaw KZ900 in me. That being said, I am moving on. Those bikes are in my past, but still in my heart. I am more than sure that my Spyder will have a place in my heart. It is after only 300 miles, the most comfortable machine I have ridden. I am looking forward to warmer weather and getting more miles under my belt.

2014 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

Grip Puppies, 12 volt power outlet, BRP comfort seat, Tri-Axis adjustable handlebars, BajaRons sway bar & links, Spyderpops Bump Skid w/Inlaid LED's & Stainless steel Kott grilles,SmoothSpyder belt tensioner,Carbon fiber dipped wind deflectors,Lamonster NBV highway brackets,Lamonster cat delete pipe,

Spyder Garage

Congrats and welcome !! Wishing you many miles of smiles ....
    2014 Silver RT-Limited
    Baker Built Air Wings
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    BajaRon Billet Aluminum Heim Joints
    LED’s On Mirrors
    Aluminum Diamond Plate Mud flap

http://www.fuelly.com/motorcycle/can...lly4644/302033

Very Active Member Silvervette05's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I did the same thing i traded a 2010 super glide for a spyder and never looked back

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yep Got rid of the Harley TriGLide and bought the 2014 RT Limited..Short riding season due to the weather but 2015 is going to be a blast..

Very Active Member Orange Spyder Man's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I changed from a 2005 GoldWing to a 2014 Spyder RT.. I am still grabbing for the front hand brake ... .. but I sure miss the power of my Wing..

OSM

Spyder Garage

Default Harley to Spyder

I'm another convert from Harley to Spyder. As with others, my wife may have been the catalyst for this move. She had both knees replaced when we had the Harley and couldn't ride very well on it any longer. She is the one that one day while we were relaxing at home, looked over at me and said "Why don't we consider buying a trike?". Well after test riding the Harley Triglide, we tried the Spyder RT. We were sold on the RT and as others, we never looked back. I still love Harleys (sorry ) but both my wife and I are so comfortable going down the road on the Spyder, we wouldn't have it any other way!! The Spyder is one great machine!

2014 RT-S Pearl White - 'Miss Pearl'

Spyder Garage

and on your new ride. You have come to the right place for all things .

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Only put about 8,000 mi on the Road King this year--

Quote Originally Posted by LEEB View Post
    I'm another convert from Harley to Spyder. As with others, my wife may have been the catalyst for this move. She had both knees replaced when we had the Harley and couldn't ride very well on it any longer. She is the one that one day while we were relaxing at home, looked over at me and said "Why don't we consider buying a trike?". Well after test riding the Harley Triglide, we tried the Spyder RT. We were sold on the RT and as others, we never looked back. I still love Harleys (sorry ) but both my wife and I are so comfortable going down the road on the Spyder, we wouldn't have it any other way!! The Spyder is one great machine!
    My wife does the daily commute May thru Oct on her 2011 RT. We ride on most weekends so that her mileage was around 24,000 for the year including our weekend rides. Some of the miles were 2 up on the Spyder when for one reason or another, we left Harley at home. I enjoyed our 2,000 mile loop on Route 66 gawking from the back seat most of the time, as well as leaf peeping this fall thru Rocky Mtn Nat. Park. Got both bikes cleaned up for winter and serviced waiting for rides next year. Didn't have to grease the kickstand on the Spyder tho--haha. Looking forward to when we can retire ol' Harley and get a 1330 to tour on. Still guessing about what model Spyder that will be.
    2015 RT , OEM Black Gloss

Spyder Garage

Default LOVE IT

GOT'A LOVE IT.....
    THIS IS BECOMING SUCH A COMMON STORY.....
    WELCOME & THANKS FOR JOINING US...
    dp

Spyder Garage

I had to sell my 2008 HD Ultra Classic last spring due to having major lower back surgery. I tried riding it when I got where I could walk again but it simply just jarred my back too bad. I figured my bike riding days were over until my wife suggested we go look at the Spyders. I had seen commercials about them but I was a two wheel man and had no interest. Long story short, I am now the proud owner of a 2014 RT Limited with trailer. The ride is great and it doesn't bother my back. We love it. It is actually on the dealership website at www.SchroncePowerSports.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Actually it is on their Facebook page. 😷

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on your purchase :3 I'm sure you'll have loads on fun on your new machine.
    ╔═.♥. ═══════════════════════════════
    ║Proud owner of a 2012 Spyder RT-S that has yet to be named...
    ╚══════.♥. ════════════════════════════

Spyder Garage

Default Touring & Cruiser Thing

Although I've never had a Harley Davidson I still get the comfort & chrome thing as the last seven out of nine motorcycles I've owned have been cruisers or touring cruisers. The RT model Spyders have all the comfort and touring features I could possibly want. The RT Limited just kicks it up a notch with the chrome. The F3 appeals to my cruiser roots with it's low seat and forward controls. I like the exposed engine too but it would take some serious cash to get it to tour a little bit.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big Arm View Post
    and Hope to see you in April at Springfield
    Put it on the calendar. Will work good with a trip I have already planned. As much as I plan. I'm kind of like Bronson. Where am I headed? Where ever I end up, I guess.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Springfield, MO!! Spyderfest will be there the end of April. From Lee's Summit, it would be cake to get there. It's the place to be to buy the farkles you want for your Spyder and to meet all the best Spyder people!!
    I was planning a Spring trip down to Springfield. Spyderfest will definitely add to the trip.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Good dealer in Springfield too seems like! I ride a HD also. The wife would rather be on 3 wheels. (we ride 2up) I sat on a Spyder. Like a GW, the handle bars were to close to me and my knees were against the motor cover. Would need different bars and seat to ever fit on one. The dealer swore he could make it fit, I didn't ask what that would cost. Still undecided............

Spyder Garage

Cool Congrats on new ride.

I recently sold my beloved '99 Harley Softail and bought a 2014 RT Limited. My wife and I were going to lunch to celebrate my birthday and just happened to stop at the Can Am dealer on the way. We went in only to look around. After 20 minutes of visiting with the salesman, my wife was in love with it. We went on to lunch with my wife looking at the brochure through our meal. After we ate, we went back and made the purchase. I got it home on 11/18. I finally got to take it out last weekend due to the weather. After a 300 mile Saturday ride, I am not looking back. What a fun ride. Amazing how fast I got used to no clutch, no hand brake and keeping my feet up at stops. The only negative is, this thing wants to speed. I will learn to hold it back. Looking forward to warm weather.
    Congrats on new ride!
    We also sold our 2009 Triglide UltraClassic last fall.
    Still have 2001 valkyrie interstate trike now but ordering / waiting delivery date on 2015 RTS-SE6. We wanted the intense red Pearl color.
    Enjoy your ride.
    2020 RTL - Petrol Blue Metalic / Black, dark model.
    Colour match rear tail cover, Garmin GPS.
    Heated Ultra Comfort driver seat & backrest.
    LED headlamps, LED Front corner lamps and lower front LED lamp.
    Baja Ron sway bar.
    Ride Til You Rot!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

So I come here tonight just screwing around and now suddenly I'm the high bidder on a 2014 RT!!! This place is worse than the HD forums!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the Spyder world....I traded in my HD Switchback for my RTL...never looking back.