Spyder Garage

Red face Central Florida Power Sports

Big Thank You to a great dealership. Could not have asked for better service and the little extra things they did. If you are travelling through the area stop by and support them. Reason for visit engine light came on 2012 RT. Ended up being the purge valve and asked for lazar alignment. Was checked and not needed. NO CHARGE! Bike was washed and fuel topped up. Cannot say enough. Since the bill was zero my wife bought a riding jacket.

Spyder Garage

They are great people. We live in Jacksonville but purchased our 2014 RT-S from them and now have a deposit on an F3s. Well worth the drive for sales and service! CFPS is also a great supporter of the local ryding groups and have put on several good events.

CJ JAX

Spyder Garage

I couldn't agree more.

Last month I drove to Central Florida Powersports to pick up a 622 trailer.
    The pricing on the new, 2013, trailer was fantastic.
    The sales, service, and parts department staff were great also.
    They followed up with me after I got home.
    It was well worth the trip to be able to interact with these folks.
    2012 RT LTD Lava Bronze, Ultimate seat, backrests and fuel door. Two Brothers Titanamium. Laser Alignment, Seals Floorboards. BajaRon Sway Bar and links, Spyderpops blockoff, Grilles, Missing Belt Guard, Bumpskid, Gold Wing Windshield Vent, Kewlmetal Helmet Locks, Rumbling Pride Flag Holders, Cup holders, Signal LED's on mirrors, Baker Built belt stabilizer, gremlin bell, Bad Boy air horn, TricLed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th taillights and fender LED strips. RT-622 trailer, ........More to come.

Spyder Garage

Good to know, thanks. I deal with Tampabay Power Sports and they have been good also. Ryde safe.
    Ryde as if your life depends on it,
    because it does !! Ryde Safe!
    Vietnam 67-69

Spyder Garage

Very close to my Florida winter home. Will keep them in mind , thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by new adventure View Post
    Big Thank You to a great dealership. Could not have asked for better service and the little extra things they did. If you are travelling through the area stop by and support them. Reason for visit engine light came on 2012 RT. Ended up being the purge valve and asked for lazar alignment. Was checked and not needed. NO CHARGE! Bike was washed and fuel topped up. Cannot say enough. Since the bill was zero my wife bought a riding jacket.
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.