Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm with you

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam and Pebbles View Post
    Good advice, and this may sound stupid, but I dont use GPS. Got it on my phone but I usually know where im going, and if im not sure, Im pretty good at figuring it out pretty quickly. Guess I will have to get it out and use it. As usual, thanks for the help.
    Never use GPS...have one, but it is always packed away. Once in awhile if in a new area and desperate for coffee...will ask my smartphone to get me there QUICK... I consider every trip I take an adventure and I realllllly don't like freeways...not issue driving them...but I want to see the real America and IMHO that ain't freeways. Yep I travel at least 20k a year without GPS..and
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Wife still jealous of SpYder I see....

2 mph above actual isn't a bad thing, might keep Johnny Law off your butt !

Quote Originally Posted by MisterP View Post
    On the Fat White Chick, the difference varies with speed. 35 mph or less, very little difference. At 60 and above the speedo reads 2 mph or so higher than the GPS.

As said before, too many variables to make any difference. Go ride and stay safe.
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.

Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Never use GPS...have one, but it is always packed away. Once in awhile if in a new area and desperate for coffee...will ask my smartphone to get me there QUICK... I consider every trip I take an adventure and I realllllly don't like freeways...not issue driving them...but I want to see the real America and IMHO that ain't freeways. Yep I travel at least 20k a year without GPS..and
    I love my iphone and couldn't do without it.......but having said that, I dont want to be looking at a GPS while im flying around the countryside.

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride
    2012 RT SM5 The Beast
    Pure Magnesium Metallic