Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 2015 Texas Trike Reunion

This is early informaiton for your planning purposes. The Texas Trike Reunion will be held in Kerrville, TX April 23-25. John Bourg will head up this reunion and will be posting schedules later. He will get a block of rooms at the Super 8 Motel and will post pricing soon.

I am helping John with this reunion as this is his first time organizing it. More soon.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

Hmm, would really like to attend this event but that is the weekend we travel to Spyderfest. Too bad the dates overlap.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know..!!

many event to pick and choose from. Good to have advanced info to make the choices easier...thanks..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

A Gold Wing rider is running this TTR and there are no good dates this time of year....just too much going on.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

John Bourg asked me to post this Texas Trike Reunion Information.

Can you please post on the Spider boards?

Sorry for the delays, I never knew it could be so hard to get a motel to setup a block of rooms and give me a price!!!!Anyway we are setup at the Super 8 in Kerrville 830-896-1511. The rate is $64.95 for single occupancy and $74.95 for double occupancy. You have to call the motel direct to get these rates, but I recommend checking the web first, Super 8 may be running a special that can beat these rates, you never know. When you call the motel make sure and tell them you are with the Texas Trike Reunion (or TTR) so they can try and put us all in the same area of the motel. The sooner you call in the better chance you'll have a getting the room you want and in the area of the motel with the rest of the group.

Once you've made your reservations please send me an email (jbourg@omsi.net) with your board handle, your real name, your email address and phone number (preferable your cell if you'll have it with you at the Reunion). This information is all optional, but would be appreciated so we have a count and a way to get in touch with you in case things change before or during the Reunion.
    After the first of the year I'll start working other details.

Have a Great Day!
    John

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I am going to try and make it to this. Not for the entire weekend but do a round trip from Dallas and back that Saturday. I am not into curves/twisties so I probably won't make the ride, but it will be good to shake a few hands and swap a story or two if time allows. Good luck to the organizers!

Grady Brown III
    President & Founder
    For The Love of Laila...and your baby too
    www.ftllm712.com
    Check out the Events page at www.ftllm712.com for upcoming events

We are Riding to save lives!!!

Facebook

Twitter

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

George,

Can you post this to the Spyder forums.... Thanks.

"
    Just a heads up, I just found out that there will be 3 motorcycle groups and a car group in the Kerrville the same weekend so if you think you'll be coming I'd suggest you make your hotel reservations real soon!
    "

John

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Update from John Bourg

Thursday April 23th 2015
    Lunch in Llano at Cooper’s

We’ll meet in the back parking lot of the YO Ranch, about a quarter of a mile West of the Super 8 on Highway 16. We’ll leave from the YO Ranch at 9:00AM and ride to Luckenbach for a short stop. We’ll make a short comfort stop on the way to Luckenbach in Comfort. From Comfort we’ll head to the Old Tunnel State Park for another brief stop then on to Luckenbach. We should reach Luckenbach around 11:00AM. From Luckenbach we’ll head on to lunch at Cooper’s in Llano arriving around 1:30PM. After lunch it’s an open ride to where ever you’d like to go. Join up with some old friends or new ones and have a great afternoon.
    More information to follow on Friday’s lunch ride.

If you haven’t PMed (or emailed me at jbourg@omsi.net) me that you’re coming please do so. Include your board name, real name, email address and your cell phone number. This information will not go any further than me. It will only be used to contact you about the event or during the event.

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

John

'06 White CSC Trike

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Update from John Bourg.

Friday April 24th, 2015

Lunch at Neal’s
    The day will start at the Bandera Mansfield Park at 9:00AM for a short meet, greet and group photo. We will leave in groups at 9:30AM, Our first stop will be at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop in Leakey for PR, from there we’ll head to Neal’s in Concan for lunch. After wards you're on your own to ride the beautiful Hill Country.

Mansfield Park in located 2 miles North of Bandara on Hwy 16.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

George,

Please post this to the Spyder forum.

Here's a link to a Google Map of suggested places to visit and roads to ride while at the Texas Trike Reunion in April.http://thebourgs.org/15TTR-map.html

John Bourg

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Default Reservations made!

We're set and ready to go!

John: I will be available to do the Bike blessings whenever and wherever you think convenient.

Shalom All!

For God So Loved the world...

Started 2014 with a 2013 RT-S SE5. Wrecked it April 2019 with a 200lb hog! I am Blessed because if that was a two wheel motorcycle, DPS said without a shadow of a doubt I would have been dead! Thank you Can-Am! The issue I had with GIECO is they told me not to take anything off the Spyder when I brought it in to their claims center because they paid it out as a total. I just had ELKA put on all around and over $7,000 in Farkle that I am having to replace all that I could have taken off the '13. Bought a 2014 with only 3728 miles! Love it! My therapy!

Spyder Garage

I was hoping to go this year, but now I work on Saturdays. Come on over to Destination Cyclesports and at least let me see folks having fun on their trikes.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

For those who are coming from the north, Dallas, etc on IH35, do not go through Round Rock and Austin....take Hwy 29 west from Georgetown over to Bernet or Llano and down to Kerrville. Heavy traffic in Austin.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Default Texas Trike Reunion Schedule

There ia an activity post for Thursday the 23rd (ride and lunch in Llano), a post for Friday the 24th (lunch at Neal's), but I didn't see anything mentioning what was scheduled for Saturday the 25th. Did I miss something?
    2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    BRP Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebars
    BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors
    BRP RT Passenger Armrest
    BRP Driver's Backrest
    BRP Travel Cover
    Baja Ron Swaybar
    SpyderPops KOTTS
    SpyderPops Bump Skid
    Lamonster NVB Highway Brackets w/ Gripper Pegs
    Lamonster LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light