Spyder Garage

Default best service for Bay Area

Moto Cafe is no longer a Can Am dealer I found out today (Bummer) So who has experience with the dealers in Hayward or Livermore? Lodi is a little far for routine service.

thanks
    rich
    2014 Pearl white RTS

Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RT Service

I receintly bought a 2014 RT and it needed some service work done on it. When I called the clostest dealer, Hayward, they told me they have an on call factory technician. When I questioned the service manager about there technician he told me how hard it was to work on Spyders and suggested that I take it further down the road. That would be I guess Livermore. I don't think I would have it serviced at Hayward for now. I don't have any experience with the dealer in Livermore. I eventually had it taken to Lodi and was very happy with there work.

Spyder Garage

Default thanx for the info

On call tech? Sounds like Haward is out. I guess I will try Livermore. I also liked Lodi, just a little far for me (about 100 miles)
    2014 Pearl white RTS

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Elk Grove Powersports

I know several Bay Area Ryders travel all the way to Elk Grove to have Forrest and Larry work on their Spyder. You also can't go wrong in Lodi. We are blessed with three Greta dealers in our area including Twin Cities in Roseville.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Elkgrove Powersports

ElkGrove is the best place to go. It's definitely the place to go. It's an 1 1/2 hour drive for me and I pass another closer can am dealer just to have ElkGrove Powersports work on mine.

Spyder Garage

Default Elk Grove Power Sports

I haven't had anything done on my Spyder at Elk Grove Power Sports but did stop in and visit with them and was impressed by their dealership and personal. I understand they have two really good techs there. Its a little further for me and I really don't like riding through Sacramento. It would be my second choice. Lodi is a lot more plesant ride for me. My speedometer just turned 2000 miles, if the weather stays like it has been lately and I can't keep off of it, i'll have to go back by the end of the month for the break-in inspection.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Elk Grove Powersports

I too, took my Spyder RT to Elk Grove. Long drive from Sonoma County coast but it was worth it. They have a small waiting room with TV and the catering truck that parks near there is excellent for lunch. Will be going back for my next tune up.
    Last edited by Wifey; 01-10-2015 at 02:29 AM.
    Making friends where ever I ride.

Spyder Garage

Default Service

I am from San Jose, motor cafe didn't have the best service.

I started doing all the oil changes myself and in case of a dealer need I will go all the way to Elk Grove.

It is about time that BRP will have a local service, I talked with GP sports and they told me BRP requested way too much money to become a dealer.

Sharon
    This message was sent between rides