Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 What did you get this year?

Well it seems like this year has flown by, the renewal of my insurance is a reminder that it's only been a year since I bought my RTS. This and other forums really did help me find the solution to problems I thought would make me pull all my hair out(if I had any), My biggest issue was the DPS warning signal flashing and the engine slipping into Limp home mode.. The problem was, as so many of you told me , the brake switch. So I replaced both switches and it's been trouble free ever since.
    But I have noticed that when people use the forum for help some riders never finish the thread with a conclusion!! So I'm asking what help did you get this year and how was it resolved, good luck to you all and thanks for all the help,

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Gotta say..!!

had no problem but see how much this site helps others. True most don't bother to let us know how things turned out but then no news is good news..glad your problem was solved and thank you for following up...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Likewise, no problems here either. Gave some advice, but like you said, sometimes we never hear back about the conclusion.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Nothing here either.
    We kicked around the whole "Key Cloning" issue a bit, and I'm still wrestling with the Anti-SwayBar issue...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I posted about my rear caliper, rear tire , and front tire issues. I also posted about how all were handled.

I agree that those who post about problems should also post about the outcome as well.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

I bought a 2014 RTS this year and posted questions about the Bluetooth communication system.
    Finless Bob was a great deal of help.

I also put in new HID headlights, and posted questions on that install.
    Doc-Riverside was of enormous help there.

I posted questions about the incredibly unreliable Windshield Control Arm and potential upgrades to this piece that often fails.
    noboot was of great help in getting those issues resolved.

And of course Ron (rnet) was very helpful giving me a laser alignment, Spyderpops bump skid and RonLinks within one week of taking delivery.

If I forgot anyone, please forgive me.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey