Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Copies of BEST

For those who may like to see the items covered here is a copy of the BEST detail.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    For those who may like to see the items covered here is a copy of the BEST detail.

The actual contract reads a bit differently than that brochure. They actually state all OEM parts are covered EXCEPT for a specific list of items not covered. IE its an exclusionary contract. Its not just coverage for the specific items in that list on the brochure which would be pretty useless for warranty protection.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Berts Mega no return call

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Ghost View Post
    You need to talk to Bryce Page and tell her you are from Spyderlovers to get the discounted rate from Berts.
    I call Bryce at least eight times and left voicemails and messages with the receptionist. After the second day of calling, Bryce called my cell, said the phones at the dealership were intermittent for days and left me her cell number. I called her cell, left another message and did not receive a call back. Two hours later I called her cell to no avail. I wouldn't do business with them if they were the only Can Am dealer......

Spyder Garage

Default Definitely worth it

I bought my 2012 RSS used in 2014. I didn't know it had an extended warranty, until my spyder had a check transmission scroll across the screen after two weeks. I was lucky as it would have cost a lot of money to fix and labor costs.

2012 RSS (Wife's)
    2015 F3S (Mine)

Spyder Garage

glad someone brought this post back to life cause i could not get a copy of the best contract either. Although the dealer did swear up and down it covered pretty much everything but wear and tear items like brakes or tires. Im printing this out to put in my file.
    Tony From Los Angeles

Current
    2015 Spyder RT
    2012 Yamaha FZ6R
    Previous
    2008 Premier GS #588
    2005 Suzuki C50
    2007 Susuki S40

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Marc W;1104836]I call Bryce at least eight times and left voicemails and messages with the receptionist. After the second day of calling, Bryce called my cell, said the phones at the dealership were intermittent for days and left me her cell number. I called her cell, left another message and did not receive a call back. Two hours later I called her cell to no avail. I wouldn't do business with them if they were the only Can Am dealer......[/QUOTSimilar situation with me. In early February I left detailed, easy to understand voicemail for her and never received a reply.

Spyder Garage

Post Try Texting

[QUOTE=stillriding;1105004]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc W View Post
    I call Bryce at least eight times and left voicemails and messages with the receptionist. After the second day of calling, Bryce called my cell, said the phones at the dealership were intermittent for days and left me her cell number. I called her cell, left another message and did not receive a call back. Two hours later I called her cell to no avail. I wouldn't do business with them if they were the only Can Am dealer......[/QUOTSimilar situation with me. In early February I left detailed, easy to understand voicemail for her and never received a reply.
    Try texting if your phone and plan allow it. This is 2016 and many people with artificially elevated senses of importance seem to respond to texts and the audible notification that one has arrived more quickly than to a voice message left. Think about it. Voice messages require that you actually have to do a series of things. First of all, you have to actually care. The second thing you have to do is dial your voice mail. Then you have to remember and enter your PIN. Then the real fun begins. The next thing you hear is all the voice mails that you saved to deal with at a later time and have to save them again or actually find a writing implement and something to write on to actually begin to deal with all the messages that you procrastinated on dealing with when they came in and all the responsibilities and now possibly anger that goes with this. Now, after all this , you get to the new things that require time, thought and actually caring enough to return the call and talking to someone that was probably upset when they called and are now more upset or downright pissed off. Then you call that person and get ragged out for not returning the call in a timely manner before they tell you what the problem was when they left you the voicemail several days ago. Now, not only have you been ragged out, but you have an additional responsibility that requires your time and attention.

Now multiply all of the above 10 to 30 times and you see why it is easier to hide from voice mails than to have the courtesy to return the call whereas texting doesn't require a pencil, pen, paper, or all of the above many steps and responsibilities. Think about it. When did you see anyone with a smart phone in one hand and a pen or pencil in the other hand to write down a voice mail message ?

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I purchased a 2 year BEST warranty extension from Bryce this past week...Email is the best way..Also her assistant,Melissa is very nice..just tell the receptionist you want to talk to her,if Bryce isn't available..

Spyder Garage

Default warranty

Quote Originally Posted by BRPcare View Post
    Hi Gundoctor,

The regular warranty doesn't begin until the moment the vehicle is registered; BEST warranty kicks in immediately at the end of the regular warranty.

So you won't be losing any warranty coverage time if your vehicle is ready later than expected.
    My factory will be up in May 2016 so I purchased an additional 2 years B.E.S.T. warranty for 650.00 but it went into affect the day that I purshased it so I am thing of cancelling it and renewing it in May because it is cheating me 2 months.

Spyder Garage

I bought my 2014 RTS-SE6 on July 30, 2014, it has a 3 year warranty ( the regular warranty expires on 8/5/16) then the B.E.S.T kicks in until 8/5/17 with a $50.00 deductible.

I got the above info. from my Can-Am Dealership in an email( my dealership is Walt's Sales and Service in Derby, Vt. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD