Thread: new Mods

Spyder Garage

Default new Mods

i have the Leo Vince exhaust. Spyder highway pegs like lamonster's, and soon to have KITT lights on the front of the spyder. i will post pictures later.

Spyder Garage

Sounds cool. Waiting on the pictures....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Sounds cool. Waiting on the pictures....

Spyder Garage

Default new mods

I just bought a Motad Exhaust package for my it comes with all the hardware to install it, I paid $425.00 delivered. and yesterday I went into the dealer and saw that they had a nice shiny new red Mono Seat Cover so that is now on the back of my SE5 whoot, I got the 1inch Riser on it and I got the 6 Spoke Rims too thats about it so far when I get paid on the 1st I'm gonna buy that badass air ride suspinsion from kewlmetel custom motorcycle acc. thats gonna set me back a cool 1200bucks lol plus install but boy oh boy it should sure ride nice after that install . thats about it for now till I save up some more MMuullaa..

Spyder Garage

Default mod pics

Here are the highway pegs, and Leo Vince exhaust, as well as the KITT lights. tell me what you guys and girls think.

Spyder Garage

Looks very nice! I really like the KITT lights. I have the Leo Vince and the yellow sticker peels right off incase you did not know.

Spyder Garage

Nice. I like the carbon fiber band on the can. Couldn't operate the Kitt lights while riding here in Michigan, red lights shining to the front are illegal.
    -Scotty

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Nice. I like the carbon fiber band on the can. Couldn't operate the Kitt lights while riding here in Michigan, red lights shining to the front are illegal.
    -Scotty
    Same in California. Probably the same in all 50 states. Amber works, tho, but it might confuse oncoming traffic at night.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSpyder View Post
    Looks very nice! I really like the KITT lights. I have the Leo Vince and the yellow sticker peels right off incase you did not know.

I was just wondering about that sticker. I really like the looks of that pipe, and heard that it sounds great and sound vs practical use is editable. Whats the cost compared to the Hindle? I've already made plans to get the Widow pegs. That mounting position is exactly what I've been waiting for. I'm 6'6" and need all the leg room I can get, but didn't like the position directly behind the front wheels. What is the ground clearance on them in that position? How about a side view, ground level pic?

I'm getting Yellow. KIT lights in amber?...Na... But I do want the ground-effect lights from Magic to make her glow yellow at night (just in the parking lot as conversation piece).
    St'09