Spyder Garage

Default Texas Honor Ride to BAMC November 15th

The Texas Honor Ride to Ft. Sam Houston (BAMC) (SSAMC) Freedom Park is this Saturday, November 15th. There are three different locations to leave from to join up at Freedom Park, but you must be registered to ride as you will be entering on a Military Base with strict riding criteria. To see a list and locations and rules, as well as pre-register on-line (which ends today) pleased visit this site: http://texashonorride.org/2014/Nov15Registration.htm

All proceeds from this ride go to supporting our Wounded Troops and their Families at BAMC.

THR is an all volunteer organization with no paid staff.

Hope to see a few Spyders in the ride!

To see their Facebook page go here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas...3380818?ref=mf

For God So Loved the world...

Started 2014 with a 2013 RT-S SE5. Wrecked it April 2019 with a 200lb hog! I am Blessed because if that was a two wheel motorcycle, DPS said without a shadow of a doubt I would have been dead! Thank you Can-Am! The issue I had with GIECO is they told me not to take anything off the Spyder when I brought it in to their claims center because they paid it out as a total. I just had ELKA put on all around and over $7,000 in Farkle that I am having to replace all that I could have taken off the '13. Bought a 2014 with only 3728 miles! Love it! My therapy!

Spyder Garage

I pray you folks get far better weather than the forecasters are predicting. Have a good ride for a great cause.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    I pray you folks get far better weather than the forecasters are predicting. Have a good ride for a great cause.
    Thanks! Just some drizzle but a wee bit cool @ 39 in the am!

For God So Loved the world...

Started 2014 with a 2013 RT-S SE5. Wrecked it April 2019 with a 200lb hog! I am Blessed because if that was a two wheel motorcycle, DPS said without a shadow of a doubt I would have been dead! Thank you Can-Am! The issue I had with GIECO is they told me not to take anything off the Spyder when I brought it in to their claims center because they paid it out as a total. I just had ELKA put on all around and over $7,000 in Farkle that I am having to replace all that I could have taken off the '13. Bought a 2014 with only 3728 miles! Love it! My therapy!