Spyder Garage

Default 2012 Spyder RT SM5 $14,000.00

2012 RT Aud-Conv SM5 8000mi Original Owner. Dealer installed Road lights and trim. Spyderpops Heavy Duty Torsion bar and Bump Skip Plate. Lamonster highway pegs, TricLed Fender LEDs. Pin stripe accent. Bike garage kept. Will email pictures if your address is provided via this site. Bike listed on Cycletrader, but has become a Phishing Nightmare. I will only respond to members of this site. $14000.00 I am located in Northeastern North Carolina. Have a second bike and need to trim the herd, wife can no longer ride along.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BlueLine; 11-29-2014 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Price add to title add photos

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RT for sale

Hi there!
    im in the market for a Spyder and saw yours today. I' m intrested in your bike and am wondering if you have some photos of it besides the few on Spyderlovers. Can you give me some info on it? Miles, any upgrades you've done to it etc?
    Thanks for your time,
    paige. (Gimpy Girl)

Spyder Garage

Default 2012

Just went into the garage and took some more photos. The mileage now is on one of the pics [8089 mi.].
    Just got back from the Blue Ridge Pkwy with it. Don't know what to add about it other than stated on the post. The mods were all done during Lamont's BBQ'S last year and the year before except for the Dealer installed Driving lights and chrome trim on the Windshield, mirrors and handlebar end caps. The highway pegs were purchased from Lamont and the Baha Ron heavy duty sway bar was installed by Spyderpops at Lamonts, and Harvey's(Spyderpops)Bump skid plate was also installed by him the year before. I also purchased a belt guard and Block-off plate from him but installed those myself. The block-off diverts the heat off of your right foot and I removed the plastic pan from underneath the bike to provide an airflow outlet since I installed the Block-off. During the winter I normally remove the one screw and take the plate off to let the heat out on my feet. I also had Tricled install the Blue and Red accent lights in the fender center channels on the 2012 fenders. This was also done during one of Lamonts events. Additionally I installed a Rider's backrest which I only attach during long rides, got that from one of the Forums former sponsors. Also I do have the plug in adapter for an ipod or ipod nano. If you need addition info or specific pics or video just pm me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BlueLine; 11-14-2014 at 09:36 PM. Reason: add pics

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the extra pics!! Here I am thinking I had PM'd you and I sure didn't! Sorry about that!!! I'll send a PM to you later this weekend & thanks for all the info again!
    GG

Spyder Garage

Default Reduced to $14k

Reduced to sell

Spyder Garage

Default bike still for sale?

I have a friend looking for an RT

Spyder Garage

Yes.

Spyder Garage

Still for sale???????

Rich

Spyder Garage

Default Gone

Car dealership gave me 10 for it so it's gone. It had to go, thanks for your interest.