Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    Randy: on selling your spyder. What color Slingshot are you and Holly getting?
    Looking forward to seeing you and Holly in the slingshot @ Spyderquest next year. Deanna

Everybody knows that Yellow & Black are Randy's favorite color.......

Spyder Garage

Mine will be the SL - I want all of the goodies... and the SS is for me, and my grandkids. It will be what I use to teach the older ones how to drive - after all it's really just an affordable Government Motors sports car.. The RT is for riding with my SO, and the kids don't touch it.

Basically, the SS is a SxS for the road. Perfect.
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

You must have sold that shortly after I talked with you. You did go to cheep, would have got more in the spring, but you know that. One less thing to think about.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Even though nobody was comparing these two machines in this thread
    I thought "I'm selling my Spyder so I can get a Slingshot instead" was sort of an implied comparison. Especially on a Spyder forum.

2013 RS-S SM5 [His] • 2021 RT Base [Hers] • 1977 Bultaco custom roadster • 1974 Harley-Davidson/Aermacchi 350 SS

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Tanshanomi View Post
    I thought "I'm selling my Spyder so I can get a Slingshot instead" was sort of an implied comparison. Especially on a Spyder forum.

Maybe next time, you will learn not to assume !!!!!!! Trust me, I'm not one of these posters that try not to rock the boat and hold back comments. When I post, it's the whole truth and sometimes....................... it's not well liked !!!!