Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default So, Is everybody done riding or what?

Sunday looks like it will be nice, and I was not able to get out on any of the organised rides, would really like to get to ride with and get to know some of you. I know it's the end of the year, but i just got my Spyder in September and I want to ride, I'll go alone but would like to get out with some others. didn't mean for it to sound like a rant, but guess it is what is. So if no one can go on Sunday that's ok I will be making time next year to make some rides. By the way I live in Rosemount, so that's where I will start from. I should also say I don't have blue tooth setup or radio so can't talk to anyone while riding, now i'm sounding pathetic, anyway i'm stopping there.

2014 RT LTD Cognac ; Stanless Steel Kott Grilles , BajaRon Swaybar ,
    Belt Guard , Cargo Nets for storage , Ride N Go Cup Holder , Spyderpops Bumpskid.

Spyder Garage

you can ride with us in the morning, we are leaving Little Rock, AR and traveling the back roads to Branson Mo, for the weekend.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

i filled the bike up the other day in case i stop riding, but i might still get out this sunday
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    you can ride with us in the morning, we are leaving Little Rock, AR and traveling the back roads to Branson Mo, for the weekend.

Cruzr Joe
    i would love to make that ride, maybe some day.

Belt Guard , Cargo Nets for storage , Ride N Go Cup Holder , Spyderpops Bumpskid.

Spyder Garage

There's more than this sunday left to ride. I'm riding mine up hunting next week but after that (depending on weather), I'll meet ya somewhere near MOA and we could figure something out. Still plenty of time left

Grandpa Pete

Caswell Ryder and PITA
    Grandpa Pete
    Peter & Kim Pontinen
    2020 RTL Dark Marsala

Spyder Garage

Hi PScott07,

I maybe up for a ride on Sunday, but it depends on how Saturday goes. I am replacing a timing belt, waterpump, lower control arms, outer tie rods, and motor mount on a 2001 Honda minivan Saturday. If all goes as planned I would be available to ride with you. PM me with your phone # and how late I can call on Saturday and I will let you know.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default I'm up for a ryde.

Hi PScott07 -

I'm your neighbor to the north by about 5 miles. I live in Eagan. I can join you on Sunday. Just say when and where.
    Do you have a route in mind?

Regarding your Blue Tooth communication issue: I have a pair of SENA SMH10's that I'm no longer using. I recently upgraded to the SENA SM20's and would consider working out a deal on the SMH10's.
    I only used them for one summer. The boom on one mic lost a little paint from use, but work's just fine. They came out with the SM20's a few months ago and I just had to have it.

I'm not sure where you're at regarding new vs. used. But it's an option for your consideration...

- Chuck
    Last edited by BeardedDBA; 10-31-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: mis-spelled "ryde"

Out with the old - Blue 2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    In with the new - Black/Silver 2015 RTS SE6
    Special Series
    Blue 2012 RT622 Trailer - now vinyl wrapped as Black/Silver

Spyder Garage

Default There you go...!!

just need to ask....we accept it in all forms...raves, rants, pleads, begging etc. Enjoy the ryde send a pic...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I am on hold for the moment. Rode last on the 23rd. I have some black ice on my 2.5 block road...but clear pavement is beyond that. Same problem I encounter in the spring. If I don't get out this weekend, I will probably park it until March. Temps are a nice 25 to 30 this week during the warmest time of the day.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am done, getting some wet snow here tomorrow. Spyder is tucked away in its winter resting spot!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default PM sent i think?

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Hi PScott07,

I maybe up for a ride on Sunday, but it depends on how Saturday goes. I am replacing a timing belt, waterpump, lower control arms, outer tie rods, and motor mount on a 2001 Honda minivan Saturday. If all goes as planned I would be available to ride with you. PM me with your phone # and how late I can call on Saturday and I will let you know.
    PM sent

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedDBA View Post
    Hi PScott07 -

I'm your neighbor to the north by about 5 miles. I live in Eagan. I can join you on Sunday. Just say when and where.

Regarding your Blue Tooth communication issue: I have a pair of SENA SMH10's that I'm no longer using. I recently upgraded to the SENA SM20's and would consider working out a deal on the SMH10's.
    I only used them for one summer. The boom on one mic lost a little paint from use, but work's just fine. They came out with the SM20's a few months ago and I just had to have it.

I'm not sure where you're at regarding new vs. used. But it's an option for your consideration...

- Chuck
    I don't have a route, I usually just take off, I'm open for suggestions, as for the head sets i'm interested in those we'll talk.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    I am on hold for the moment. Rode last on the 23rd. I have some black ice on my 2.5 block road...but clear pavement is beyond that. Same problem I encounter in the spring. If I don't get out this weekend, I will probably park it until March. Temps are a nice 25 to 30 this week during the warmest time of the day.
    I think I saw you guys were in single digits and below in some places this week, that's way to soon for that.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PScott07 View Post
    PM sent
    Got it and I will let you know either way.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Heck no, here in Texas we ride year round unless it's raining real hard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Shooter
    972-467-8077

Spyder Garage

Default Winter Storm

1 to 3 inches of snow too early!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Heck no, here in Texas we ride year round unless it's raining real hard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Same here in Georgia. I returned Wednesday from a six day, six state trip. Fun is the word that always comes to mind.

Spyder Garage

Default So, Is everybody done riding or what?

I guess maybe I'm crazy, but in Great Falls MT, I ride all winter, at least if the temps stay above 10 F. Fortunately we had 70 today, ended up riding for nearly 100 miles after work today.
    Keep riding!!!
    2014 RT L Lightin' LeeRoy
    1980 CM 400A
    1982 CM 450A
    [/SIGPIC]Lightnin' LeeRoy

Spyder Garage

Sunday looks like it will be nice, and I was not able to get out on any of the organised rides, would really like to get to ride with and get to know some of you. I know it's the end of the year, but i just got my Spyder in September and I want to ride, I'll go alone but would like to get out with some others. didn't mean for it to sound like a rant, but guess it is what is. So if no one can go on Sunday that's ok I will be making time next year to make some rides. By the way I live in Rosemount, so that's where I will start from. I should also say I don't have blue tooth setup or radio so can't talk to anyone while riding, now i'm sounding pathetic, anyway i'm stopping there.
    Hello,

We may ride with you tomorrow (Sunday) as well.

We go to church on Sunday mornings and would be able to leave around 11:00 am from Woodbury, MN. I have a PM into PW2013STL(Les) so we can coordinate as we have Les's cell number and have rode with him many times before.

Where do you plan to ride and what time do you plan to leave??

Look forward to seeing everyone...thanks for initiating the ride through this forum.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedDBA View Post
    Hi PScott07 -

- Chuck
    Hi chuck my name is Patrick do you have any preference on time Jim is in for after church and we will see if Les will be able to go?

Spyder Garage

Default suggestion

Maybe take 35 out of Prescott down to where it crosses the river and then 61 either direction, Eagles might be gathering down there little early but just a suggestion, also i don't know if anyone has time constraints. I'm open to any route some of you guys have more time in, so any suggestions are welcome. Or could go north along the St Criox .

Patrick
    Last edited by PScott07; 11-01-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Spyder Garage

Maybe take 35 out of Prescott down to where it crosses the river and then 61 either direction, Eagles might be gathering down there little early but just a suggestion, also i don't know if anyone has time constraints. I'm open to any route some of you guys have more time in, so any suggestions are welcome. Or could go north along the St Criox .

Patrick
    I agree with your choice to go south. I've been north so many times (and I guess south as well - lol). If we go south, we'll be heading into the wind tomorrow on the ride down, but the ride home the wind will be at our backs....looks like the fcst states the wind tomorrow out of the south at 14mph......hope we can all hook-up.

A suggested meeting spot, if we go out of Prescott, is Point Douglas Park which is just west of Prescott on the Minnesota side. Say we meet at Noon. We can decide to go to Red Wing or further down to Wabasha to cross over....

I'm open to others thoughts as well....here's a start suggestion.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim&Teresa View Post
    I agree with your choice to go south. I've been north so many times (and I guess south as well - lol). If we go south, we'll be heading into the wind tomorrow on the ride down, but the ride home the wind will be at our backs....looks like the fcst states the wind tomorrow out of the south at 14mph......hope we can all hook-up.

A suggested meeting spot, if we go out of Prescott, is Point Douglas Park which is just west of Prescott on the Minnesota side. Say we meet at Noon. We can decide to go to Red Wing or further down to Wabasha to cross over....

I'm open to others thoughts as well....here's a start suggestion.
    I like that idea, lets meet at Point Douglas Park at noon I'm good for that.

Spyder Garage

Out with the old - Blue 2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    In with the new - Black/Silver 2015 RTS SE6
    Special Series
    Blue 2012 RT622 Trailer - now vinyl wrapped as Black/Silver

Spyder Garage

Hi all, just got done talking with Les.

I will plan to meet you all there at 12noon tomorrow (Sunday) at Point Douglas Park (which is just less than a mile west of Prescott).

Les is still working on a vehicle and maybe will get it done. If so, he'll join us too.

Looks like Patrick, Chuck, Les, and me.....see you tomorrow!
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac