Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sightings

We became spyder owners in mid August and have loved every mile of our 2500 that we have ridden this summer/fall on our new to us 2011 RT-Limited. Today may just be the last day ridding as the weather is changing fast this week & the insurance in going into lay up mode Nov. 1st. Of the many miles we have ridden, we have only seen 1 sighting earlier this month of another spyder on the road. And then today we see not 1 but another 1 in the matter of a couple of hours. 1 silver in color in Bellevue, OH and 1 white in color here in Fremont, OH. Unfortunately, we were going in the opposite directions and didn't get to communicate with them, but it sure was fun seeing others enjoying the weather and the spyder!!

Here is to a short, warm winter in OHIO!!!

Spyder Garage

As a really new spyder rider it's really cool to see others on the road

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Newflover View Post
    We became spyder owners in mid August and have loved every mile of our 2500 that we have ridden this summer/fall on our new to us 2011 RT-Limited. Today may just be the last day ridding as the weather is changing fast this week & the insurance in going into lay up mode Nov. 1st. Of the many miles we have ridden, we have only seen 1 sighting earlier this month of another spyder on the road. And then today we see not 1 but another 1 in the matter of a couple of hours. 1 silver in color in Bellevue, OH and 1 white in color here in Fremont, OH. Unfortunately, we were going in the opposite directions and didn't get to communicate with them, but it sure was fun seeing others enjoying the weather and the spyder!!

Here is to a short, warm winter in OHIO!!!
    And a short warm winter in Connecticut as well. Need to rack up some more miles before Great White takes a winter snooze.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default It's exiting to see other ryders.

The only problem I have is that it's usually in passing and I wave at them like spaz.

Spyder Garage

Newflover, I hope you are right about a short and mild winter, I'm just a little ways south of you..
    2013 Viper Red RT S-SE5 All 48 states on a Gold Wing now I'm working on getting all on a