Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Colin

Colin,
    I know you are right - a cat by-pass is inevitable but I just can not justify paying $400 for 3 pieces of exhaust pipe welded together. I will pull mine off over the winter and take it to a couple of local muffler shops to see if one will fabricate one for me. Even with a little tinkering to get it to fit right I would think I can get it done for under $100. That's why I am waiting to find a good deal on a Yosh or 2B's dual system as they will be marginally effective without the cat by-pass. I am in enough trouble with my wife now - i have purchased and installed a BajaRon anti-sway bar; billet Heim Joints; BRP Halogen Fog Light kit; Custom Dynamics LED Replacement Tail Lights, Triple Play Module, Mud Flap Lights and Corbin seat in the last 30 days. I think I need to keep a low profile for a couple of months. Thanks for the suggestion - I will wait until I can do both at the same time.
    ShadyGrady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wow Shady you have been one busy farkeling machine I guess this is the time of year to do it

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGrady View Post
    Colin,
    I know you are right - a cat by-pass is inevitable but I just can not justify paying $400 for 3 pieces of exhaust pipe welded together. I will pull mine off over the winter and take it to a couple of local muffler shops to see if one will fabricate one for me. Even with a little tinkering to get it to fit right I would think I can get it done for under $100. That's why I am waiting to find a good deal on a Yosh or 2B's dual system as they will be marginally effective without the cat by-pass. I am in enough trouble with my wife now - i have purchased and installed a BajaRon anti-sway bar; billet Heim Joints; BRP Halogen Fog Light kit; Custom Dynamics LED Replacement Tail Lights, Triple Play Module, Mud Flap Lights and Corbin seat in the last 30 days. I think I need to keep a low profile for a couple of months. Thanks for the suggestion - I will wait until I can do both at the same time.
    ShadyGrady
    Or maybe even get someone to perform some surgery on your stock cat.
    Wow, a lot of farkling happening there,
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics