Spyder Garage

Default Three sister ride 2014

i made a short video on this weekends ride. i hope you like it

Rick11Flor practicing for retirement. Everyday is a new day and I try to live it to the max.
    We (DW and I) travel to distant lands three or more months per year now looking for a Outlaw to take the Spyder along.

Spyder Garage

great video rick
    Homer Hill

Spyder Garage

Our son lives in Austin, I met my future bride there in 1976, somehow convinced her to marry me in 1978, (bad move on her part) moved to NY & then to CT, and we are looking to come full circle back to Austin in the next couple of years. Nice to know that there is at least one fellow Spyder rider in Austin. More maybe?
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the video...that first group of Spyders was our group.....we all had a great time....Coyote Powersports did a great job

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I was on 4 wheels...long story... but had a GREAT time! Thanks Charles and Daryl for putting this together!. and thanks to Coyote Power Sports for all Y'all did!!!

Spyder Garage

Great video.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rick11Flor View Post
    i made a short video on this weekends ride. i hope you like it

Great job Rick! Had a blast! Sure was great to meet other Spyder Owners in this region!

For God So Loved the world...

Started 2014 with a 2013 RT-S SE5. Wrecked it April 2019 with a 200lb hog! I am Blessed because if that was a two wheel motorcycle, DPS said without a shadow of a doubt I would have been dead! Thank you Can-Am! The issue I had with GIECO is they told me not to take anything off the Spyder when I brought it in to their claims center because they paid it out as a total. I just had ELKA put on all around and over $7,000 in Farkle that I am having to replace all that I could have taken off the '13. Bought a 2014 with only 3728 miles! Love it! My therapy!

Spyder Garage

Started 2014 with a 2013 RT-S SE5. Wrecked it April 2019 with a 200lb hog! I am Blessed because if that was a two wheel motorcycle, DPS said without a shadow of a doubt I would have been dead! Thank you Can-Am! The issue I had with GIECO is they told me not to take anything off the Spyder when I brought it in to their claims center because they paid it out as a total. I just had ELKA put on all around and over $7,000 in Farkle that I am having to replace all that I could have taken off the '13. Bought a 2014 with only 3728 miles! Love it! My therapy!

Spyder Garage

Default What a Ride! 2nd Hill Country Spyder Ride!