Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER XENON LIGHTING KIT

I had to trade my 2011 SPYDER RT-S because of all the problems I was having with the computer system. When I bought it, I had the HID ZENON lighting kit installed. I paid $1000 for the kit, and only put 2200 miles on the bike because of the problems. I now have a 2013 RT-S and the lights will not fit. The dealer removed them and put the regular lights back on the 2011. The HID ZENON are now in the box they came in and I'm looking to sell them. I would like to get $650 for the whole kit. My dealer said that they will only fit the 2011 & 2012 SPYDER. The lights are in excellent condition. The part # for the kit is 219400135, and I'll ship in the original box.

You may contact me at whitege@myfairpoint.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

First off, I already have these installed on our machine, so no plans to purchase them.

I was curious though for others, I do not see the ballasts or oem brackets for mounting the ballasts. Are they inside the box?

If the entire kit is there, ballasts, lights assemblies and brackets, it is a good deal.

There are a couple of us that have fit these on the 2014 RT series with some minor changes to the ballast mounting.

The usable light is incredible and while expensive, these may be the best non handling mod that was made to our 2014 Spyder RTs.

Have you considered installing them in your new machine? It is worth the additional effort.

PK
    Last edited by PMK; 10-19-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Spyder Garage

I would be interested if they are complete as the earlier reply asked. Also what was the mod to the ballast mount? Need to pass on to my tech at the shop. thanx ed

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by edrn View Post
    I would be interested if they are complete as the earlier reply asked. Also what was the mod to the ballast mount? Need to pass on to my tech at the shop. thanx ed
    My dealer removed them for me so I'm sure everything is there.......

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    First off, I already have these installed on our machine, so no plans to purchase them.

I was curious though for others, I do not see the ballasts or oem brackets for mounting the ballasts. Are they inside the box?

If the entire kit is there, ballasts, lights assemblies and brackets, it is a good deal.

There are a couple of us that have fit these on the 2014 RT series with some minor changes to the ballast mounting.

The usable light is incredible and while expensive, these may be the best non handling mod that was made to our 2014 Spyder RTs.

Have you considered installing them in your new machine? It is worth the additional effort.

PK
    Can you give me some info as how to go about mounting them on my 2013 RT-S
    Thanke

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by whitege View Post
    Can you give me some info as how to go about mounting them on my 2013 RT-S
    Thanke
    This is a link to how a couple of us accomplished the task.

PK

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...d-on-a-2014-RT