Spyder Garage

Default Rear brake light LEDs

Looking for rear brake light flashing LEDs for my 2011 RS- anyone have any ideas
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.” Edward Burke

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Check Out Custom Dynamics they have a lot of them and are great! I got them all over my RT 14

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I just installed the LED light this past weekend, wish I had done it a long time ago
    wow the thing is bright, I installed a Custom Dynamics 3rd. light that is a running
    tail light and brake light, I am a dealer for that company and can save yo some money
    call me
    Ride Safe
    Dave
    PS I will post a video if I can figure out how to do it, otherwise I will post pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by blambert View Post
    Looking for rear brake light flashing LEDs for my 2011 RS- anyone have any ideas

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blambert View Post

I used these http://www.customdynamics.com/can_am...e_lighting.htm. If want flashing brake light you can use a Triple Play unit. You can get it all from Custom Dynamics.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    I just installed the LED light this past weekend, wish I had done it a long time ago
    wow the thing is bright, I installed a Custom Dynamics 3rd. light that is a running
    tail light and brake light, I am a dealer for that company and can save yo some money
    call me
    Ride Safe
    Dave
    PS I will post a video if I can figure out how to do it, otherwise I will post pictures.

Dave - should I just order the custom dynamics triple play light on line or through you?
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.” Edward Burke