Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Fitment of the Belt Stailizer

Newbe here, with a newbe type question. I have a 2012 RS-S, which of your belt stabilizers would I order... the model listed for an RS ? Still having trouble finding out where the differences between the RS and RS-S are...sorry, but I warned you, it was a newbe type question

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Not a problem..!!

the RS and RSS are the same as far as the belt tensioners go. There are a couple but I can only comment on the one I use from smoothspyder. Instructions a vey clear and the install is fairly easy. Others will have to comment on the others...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default We have a stabilizer for you :)

Quote Originally Posted by Johmkliff View Post
    Newbe here, with a newbe type question. I have a 2012 RS-S, which of your belt stabilizers would I order... the model listed for an RS ? Still having trouble finding out where the differences between the RS and RS-S are...sorry, but I warned you, it was a newbe type question
    Hi There Kliff, Our belt stabilizer for the RS will fit the RS-S model. The 2008 & 2009 RS & RSS takes a special design for those years.
    the 2010 & Newer RS & RSS takes the same Belt Stabilizer as the 2010-2013 RT Series.
    I have included our without stabilizer and with stabilizer videos for you to take a look at. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Last edited by Air Wing Guy; 10-07-2014 at 06:50 AM.