Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Augusta / Martinez area Spyder Riders ?

Just purchased a Neutron Green 2012 RS-S, new left-over. Been wanting a Spyder for years, but was never able to make it happen, due to other obligations. But I'm here now, and loving every minute I ride

Just curious though, I've seen at least half a dozen different Spyders in my area, are any of them posters on here? Can we get together for some weekend rides, group rides to events, maybe an early breakfast, before work, on like a Wednesday, to plan weekend rides, etc...

If there's anyone out there, lemme know, let's ride!

kliff

Spyder Garage

Welcome aboard to SpyderLovers and to the world of Spyders and GA Spyder riders!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Johmkliff View Post
    Just purchased a Neutron Green 2012 RS-S, new left-over. Been wanting a Spyder for years, but was never able to make it happen, due to other obligations. But I'm here now, and loving every minute I ride

Just curious though, I've seen at least half a dozen different Spyders in my area, are any of them posters on here? Can we get together for some weekend rides, group rides to events, maybe an early breakfast, before work, on like a Wednesday, to plan weekend rides, etc...

kliff
    Hiya! My husband and i are also in the Evans area and just purchased a spyder! We would love to hook up with some local spyder riders.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome!
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Johmkliff View Post

kliff
    Kliff;
    Welcome to the world of Spyder riding. I'm from Northeast Ga. in Mt. Airy. My wife and I ride the mountains during the week and on weekends once a month we hook up with riders from the tri-State and go for lunch, a quite an interesting group.

Mike

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Sure

[QUOTE=Johmkliff;884144]Just purchased a Neutron Green 2012 RS-S, new left-over. Been wanting a Spyder for years, but was never able to make it happen, due to other obligations. But I'm here now, and loving every minute I ride

I stay in the Washington County Area about 65 miles N. West of you and i'm fairly new to the Spyders to. Maybe when i'm riding that way i can give you a holla and we can ride. I have an RT limited

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidt View Post
    Hiya! My husband and i are also in the Evans area and just purchased a spyder! We would love to hook up with some local spyder riders.
    I'm a fellow Spyder owner as well and maybe can get a ride going one weekend.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

This is sounding GREAT! This Saturday, I'm heading to the Eastman gun show, In Grovetown, behind the new Wal-Mart. I'll be there from about 9-10:30. Anyone wanting to meet there, we could depart around 11:00 am, and head up I 20 about an hour, to Sonny's (don't quote me on the name) for a BBQ lunch, and get acquainted.
    If anyone else has any other Ideas, shout em out, I can always do the gun show at a later date....it isn't written in stone. I'm up for just about any kind of ride and meet !
    Regardless of the Avatar...call me "kliff," please Formerly VRCC # 1761
    2012 Neutron Green RS-S

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Well there's sure some Spyders around Augusta...While mine is in the shop, I've seen no less than 6 different Syders come, go, and stay....still not familiar with all the models, but as best I can, 1 Neutron green(besides mine) RSS-S SE5, 2 white full dress touring models and a dark blue to match, a dark, I mean DARK, almost black metallic red, a cognac.
    Gotta figure out a way to contact these folk. Thinking about, with the dealer's permission a short letter of introduction and a business card with my contact info, and the Spyder Lovers web addie in an envelope attached to the Spyders handle bars with a tie wrap....like the kind they use on loafs of bread.
    I can go up there multiple times a week, they're only 5 miles from my house.

Any thoughts, ideas, whatnot? Who would I cantact for permission to use the Spyder Lovers loga on a business card.? Lamont?
    Regardless of the Avatar...call me "kliff," please Formerly VRCC # 1761
    2012 Neutron Green RS-S