Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ........Personally I think your Dealer ( stealer ) should be arrested for what He's doing .....there's a profit margin and then there is OUT RIGHT LARCENY ......Check out the Harbor Freight website ....for what you are spending at the Dealer you buy your own tire changing set -up and be done with it ..........Also check the Yellow pages for independant MTC shops they can do this for a lot less and won't care if you don't bring a CRAPENDA TIRE to mount .....just sayin......I really feel for for you .....Mike
    PM sent.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ........Personally I think your Dealer ( stealer ) should be arrested for what He's doing .....there's a profit margin and then there is OUT RIGHT LARCENY ......Check out the Harbor Freight website ....for what you are spending at the Dealer you buy your own tire changing set -up and be done with it ..........Also check the Yellow pages for independant MTC shops they can do this for a lot less and won't care if you don't bring a CRAPENDA TIRE to mount .....just sayin......I really feel for for you .....Mike
    Mike,
    He's up in Alaska... They have much different skillsets up there.
    There's about 2 Spyder dealersin the State I think...
    And that's a mighty Big-A$$ State!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Mike,
    He's up in Alaska... They have much different skillsets up there.
    There's about 2 Spyder dealersin the State I think...
    And that's a mighty Big-A$$ State!
    ....Bob please tell me so I'll know for future reference ........exactly how STUPID do you think I am ...........and for your information Vermont which is in the lower 48 has 3 dealers ...........your welcome .......Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I know... But Vermont in it's entirely; is a heckuva lot smaller than some Alaskan settlements...
    You're only "fair to average" stupid... I'm the exceptionally stupid one in here!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    We had some back and forth when another member posted a question on whether or not to change out the rear tire on her 2014 RT.

I had mine changed out yesterday, since it was in the same condition as the picture posted.

Dealer will not use other than OEM tire brand.

Changed out at 8782 miles--better than a lot have posted. No choice but the famous Kenda--they tell me this is from the "older" stock--so I should not have soft tire issues.

My bill? They wanted $500.00 and change. $179.00 for the tire and 3 hours labor to do it. I got them to back down to 2.2 hours on the labor. Final cost $421.99. Previous rear tires were changed out at $350.00

Not a real happy camper--but--the have me where they want me.
    ​Judas priest!!!! @ that price you could afford to purchase the equipment to brake it down yourself; would pay for the cost of equipment on the first tire change. Or at the worst take it to a tire shop and have them mount a new one and reinstall it yourself
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White