Spyder Garage

Default Houston Texas Area 2013 ST owners

Hello everyone, just wanted to give some info to all the 2013 ST owners in the Houston Area who are having difficulties with getting the new side panels from BRP. After many phone calls to BRP Customer Support and getting a case number I too was at a loss. The process seemed to be at a standstill. I had been to two dealerships in the Houston area and only got the "deer in the headlights" look from the service department managers. Well I am happy to report that I was informed by a friend that one of our local dealers had went through the process for him and was able to get his panels. I immediately placed a call to that dealership and am happy to report that my panels are in and will be installed Tuesday October 7th. For all interested, I spoke with Kevin Craig at Mancuso North. The phone number is 281-445-4227. The two area dealers I had been to previously were both Mancuso owned shops and hadn't a clue. I guess they don't communicate the process to all service departments which is a sad state of affairs. On a second note, Mr. Craig is very personable and has experience with this process so good luck to all. Hope this helps someone out.

Spyder Garage

Default THANK YOU

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I have a case number from BTP. I called Mancuso South last week and had to urge them to call BRP about my 2013 ST L with heat problems. They were suppose to call me back Tuesday and so I have been patiently waiting for a call. Was sitting here thinking how I was going to approach them when I know they don't give a !?$&.
    i will be making a call to Mancuso North shortly. Again THANKS. Will report back with my results.

Spyder Garage

Default What a Differance

Dealing with Kevin from Mancuso North was like many on this site who talk about how great their dealer is. He will get all my business from now on. He has done more for me in 20 minutes than what has been done by Mancuso South in several weeks. I don't know how it will turn out but it is obvious that Kevin believes in customer relations.

Spyder Garage

Amazing difference in dealerships just a few miles apart. Sad thing is they are all owned by the same guy. Will start bringing my bike here and give them a try. Need a Lamonster Garage down here in H-town really bad. Hint hint Lamont.

Spyder Garage

I agree, he will definitely get all of my business as well.

Spyder Garage

Default Fantastic Service

Just got a phone call from Kevin at Mancuso North and my panels have been ordered and should arrive next week. This in just a couple of hours. Wow, it is possible if dealing with someone who cares. . One happyowner. No more

Dennis

Spyder Garage

Default Kudos to Kevin at Mancuso North

Twain as i said once i showed him all the post's on spyder lovers it seemed to speed up the process for me as well, took only 2 weeks total after i got the ECM flashed gotta say these guys have always helped me out wont go to another dealer in Houston.Thanks to Jennifer @ BRP CUSTOMER care she got me the ticket# this is what made it all happen, Rode last 2 days heat is gone

Now i will be posting a bad story about my 2012 RT situation in the correct forum so hang on i think this may interest all spyder owners at least all who have a electric fan on their

Greg
    2018 f3t , red

Spyder Garage

Default Houston Area ST Owners

Quote Originally Posted by momofatdog View Post
    Hello everyone, just wanted to give some info to all the 2013 ST owners in the Houston Area who are having difficulties with getting the new side panels from BRP. After many phone calls to BRP Customer Support and getting a case number I too was at a loss. The process seemed to be at a standstill. I had been to two dealerships in the Houston area and only got the "deer in the headlights" look from the service department managers. Well I am happy to report that I was informed by a friend that one of our local dealers had went through the process for him and was able to get his panels. I immediately placed a call to that dealership and am happy to report that my panels are in and will be installed Tuesday October 7th. For all interested, I spoke with Kevin Craig at Mancuso North. The phone number is 281-445-4227. The two area dealers I had been to previously were both Mancuso owned shops and hadn't a clue. I guess they don't communicate the process to all service departments which is a sad state of affairs. On a second note, Mr. Craig is very personable and has experience with this process so good luck to all. Hope this helps someone out.

THANKS...THANKS.....THANKS

Spyder Garage

Default New Panels Installed

Went into Mancuso North this morning and left 2 hours later with my new panels for my 2013 ST Limited. Many thanks to Kevin Craig, Service Manager, for being a true professional and caring about their customers. What a huge difference it makes when dealing with a professional. Don't know what difference it will make on the heat issue but will find out when our temperature goes up. It is just the first of several things I plan on doing. Again, thanks Craig
    Last edited by Dgjason; 10-24-2014 at 08:26 PM.
    2013 ST Limited

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It's good to hear that Mancuso north is working professionally with Spyder owners......I fought BRP for 6+ months to get the new panels...finally got the last April.....in June BRP replaced my clutch system all the shuddering and shaking is gone and have put 12,000 trouble free miles on my ST.....thanks

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default Houston Texas Area 2013 ST owners

It seems to me that BRP or a "Spyder Owners Group" should have a consumer liaison that can get things done when BRP or dealers can't or won't address all these well documented issues and fix them.
    2015 F3-S. And Another Day To Be My Kids Dad