Spyder Garage

Default Rent Spyder in Charleston, SC.

My wife is going to Charleston, SC. in November to see her sister. I am thinking of going along but would probably be pretty bored after a couple of days following them around. Is there a good dealer to rent a Spyder from in the area? Thx in advance.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Showie View Post
    My wife is going to Charleston, SC. in November to see her sister. I am thinking of going along but would probably be pretty bored after a couple of days following them around. Is there a good dealer to rent a Spyder from in the area? Thx in advance.
    Rental ,s seem to be few and far between. I have succeeded in one out of three times.

Suggest starting with the local dealer and finding out if they will work something out for you while you are there. Most do not advertise rentals.

I can see why a lot of dealers would be hinkey about rentals. A in the hands of the unknowing or those who want to test just what it will do, can leave a lot of reasons for dealers not to rent.

An experienced operator poses a different set of options for the dealer. Let us know what you find out.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Showie View Post
    The only Spyder dealer there is Velocity Power Sports in Ladsen, just outside of Charleston. I don't know whether they rent or not.
    2013 RTS SE5
    2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1700

Spyder Garage

We live in Charleston and use Velocity Power Sports in Ladson but don't know if they rent.You should call them @(843)871-5371. also you can PM me or call me @ 843-813-2038 and we can ryde you around town,I have a '11 RS and the wife has a '14RTL.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

I was visiting a friend in Charleston, asked the dealer there if they rented, the answer was no..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2012 RT Limited
    SpiderWrap Graphics
    KewlMetal DualKewl FenderZ Running Lights
    TricLED Dual Running & Brake Lights
    Seal Floorboards
    Bajaron Anti-Sway Bar
    Utopia Backrest
    Diamond R Luggage Rack
    SpyderPops Upper Blockoff
    SpyderPops Catalytic Converter Shield

Spyder Garage

Thanks for help. I called dealership and was informed that there is no one in the that rents Spyders ;-(.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar