Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    you can't buy them anywhere.
    NO you can't buy my stuff Coz....
    you got me there...
    however, i tend to GIVE THEM AWAY... just like all the other things i've made... i only keep the latest version of my creations - and the rest are up for grabs...
    dp

Spyder Garage

Just make sure what you buy fits. The 13 have adifferent angle off the cat not 90 more like 45 degrees.

Hindle does not make one for the 13. Just have to make sure will fit 13

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    Just make sure what you buy fits. The 13 have adifferent angle off the cat not 90 more like 45 degrees.

Hindle does not make one for the 13. Just have to make sure will fit 13
    thanks i had heard that things were different from 13 on.

Spyder Garage

I have a Hindle and love it too. A little louder but nice tuned sound. I don't have any of the mods for air cleaner but may consider after hearing about them.
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

I am running dual Two Brothers. A lot of compliments and I love it. Sounds awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lean & Mean

Spyder Garage

Two Brothers M Slip On. Rode 5,500 miles and then just added the optional Tip. Like the sound idling, sort of like a Harley.
    2012 Spyder RS SM5 - Steel Black Metallic "The Murder"
    Southern Cruisers Riding Club - Chapter 072 - Northern Illinois
    Two Brothers M2 Pipe; TB Juice Box; Hartco Custom Saddle; Rivco Driver Floorboards; Rivco Heel Toe Shifter; ESI Highway Pegs & Brackets; ESI 4.5" Easy Riser Handlebar Risers; BajaRon Sway Bar; Cycle Sounds Series 3 200 Watt Sound System; 14" Touring Windshield; Custom Dynamics Mirror Extensions; Kuryakyn ISO Grips; Kuryakyn Throttle Boss; Kuryakyn End Weights; Frunk Liner.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stormtrooper View Post
    When I had my 2010 RS-S I installed the Two Brothers dual exhaust.I think it looks great with the two mufflers stacked on the one side of the Spyder.Is it loud yes.When I rode in groups no one wanted to be behind me and these were Harley guys with loud ass exhausts
    A truly subtle indication!

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Single on our RSS, love everything about these.
    2015 F3-S. And Another Day To Be My Kids Dad

Spyder Garage

Default ...update to my post..

Quote Originally Posted by GunDoctor View Post
    Single on our RSS, love everything about these.
    I posted earlier that I added the Two Brothers Dual Carbon fiber set-up on my '10 RS with the Can-Am Bags, and I loved the sound, although possibly a bit too loud (I never thought I'd hear myself say that). I sent for a set of P1-x power tips and put them on and they were supposed to reduce the sound by 8 dec. I put them on for about 20-minutes and took them right back off, as it lost it's "edge" If I'd have bought it out of the gate with them installed, I probably would have been happy. I then read a post about someone who put the P1 power tips (only a 3 dec. reduction) and thought I"d try that. It did tone it down a bit, but much of the "edge" was still there. These made it for about an hour, and I took them off too. I just can't seem to get over the loss of sound. Soooooooooo, I now have two P1'x's and two P1's that I'd part with pretty cheap! It's not that they don't do what they claim, it's just that I can't get over the raw sound of that exhaust without them...hehe..Bob.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

anybody try the tailgunner

Spyder Garage

Hello, I’m new to the Spyder community and a local San Diegan. I’m asking you because I’ve seen your opinions on more then A few topics and it seems that you might know the answer to my question.
    My spyder is a mint condition 2012 RS-S, and I want to replace the exhaust muffler. I actually like the looks of the 2014 RS-S muffler. Do you know if the 2014 muffler would fit my 2012 Spyder? Thanks for your time and consideration.
    2012 RS-S SM5 , Pure magnesium

Spyder Garage

Hindle

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Hello, I’m new to the Spyder community and a local San Diegan. I’m asking you because I’ve seen your opinions on more then A few topics and it seems that you might know the answer to my question.
    My spyder is a mint condition 2012 RS-S, and I want to replace the exhaust muffler. I actually like the looks of the 2014 RS-S muffler. Do you know if the 2014 muffler would fit my 2012 Spyder? Thanks for your time and consideration.
    No the 2014 will not fit on your 2012.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown