Spyder Garage

Red face New York Spyder Riders

Does anyone know of any groups that get together and ride in the Central New York Area? We have had our Spyder almost a year and are looking to hook up with other riders.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Syr Spyder View Post
    Does anyone know of any groups that get together and ride in the Central New York Area? We have had our Spyder almost a year and are looking to hook up with other riders.

hi check out ingles open house next weekend
    they will have a ride then
    good place to meet folks - always fun / tks greg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Syr Spyder View Post
    John Int-hout lives in Syracuse. When he is in town he likes to ride a lot. I am an hour south of Syracuse, and ten minutes west of Norwich. Jim and Nancy live in Homer, NY and they ride a lot. If you go to the group page and look up the NY Groups, the NY Spyder Riders will come up. If you jpost there you will get a few more responses at least.

Just sayin'...........
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default Central New York Spyder Ryder!

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    John Int-hout lives in Syracuse. When he is in town he likes to ride a lot. I am an hour south of Syracuse, and ten minutes west of Norwich. Jim and Nancy live in Homer, NY and they ride a lot. If you go to the group page and look up the NY Groups, the NY Spyder Riders will come up. If you jpost there you will get a few more responses at least.

Just sayin'...........
    I'll ride anytime accept when the salt is on the road and when I'm actually home. IM me whenever! Thanks Chad.