Spyder Garage

Default dltang - powered tank bag

dltang, could you describe what you ahve done to make your tank bag powered. I find that my tank bag is turning into my electronics stuff holder and will in all liklihood need to provide power to the tank bag as well. Just interested in how you accomplished this.

Thanks.

Spyder Garage

First of all, we ordered all the parts we needed from Powerlet, here is a link to the parts for adding power to a bag. http://www.powerletproducts.com/shop...ectrix/LUGTRIX

Here are some photos of the putting together of the bag with the powerlet kits
    I hope this helps.

With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Since we ride several different bikes, my husband electrifies all my tank banks on the bikes we tour on. Then just by plugging it in, I have my Autocom and my radio in the tank bag to plug in to my helmet so I have radio contact with him as well. Then not only does it power my GPS, but allows it to "talk" through the AutoCom plus lets me play either XM radio or a Ipod through my headset. At the end of the day, I only have to unplug the tank back and snap it off and pull the GPS out of it's frame and everything goes in with me in one neat package.