Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default "Celeb." Spyder Ryder in bare feet!

The nerve!! Going to give us all a bad name...

Bare foot boy racer: Simon Cowell proudly sits astride his Cam-Am three-wheeled Spyder... but doesn't wear any shoes

He’s a big fan of his boys’ toys, and it looks like Simon Cowell just couldn’t wait to go for a ride on his Cam-Am Spyder.
    The star hopped on the three-wheeled vehicle, which will’ve set him back around £30k, with no shoes on – simply wearing his trademark uniform of light coloured jeans and a tight white t-shirt.
    Zooming up and down the road outside his Los Angeles mansion, the 54-year-old looked thrilled to be astride the special motorbike and flicked a peace gesture to the waiting photographers.
    image.jpg
    But not wearing any shoes while on a motorcycle certainly isn’t recommended – Simon could’ve seriously injured himself had he come off his vehicle without the proper footwear or protective clothing.

image.jpg
    The star was more careful with his choice of head gear, making sure to throw on a motorbiking helmet before taking to the streets.
    The silver and black super-hero style vehicle is the latest in a long line of fast cars and big boy toys Simon has splashed his hard-earned cash on.
    image.jpg
    The father-of-one has something of a penchant for anything fast, slick and shiny – he’s been spotted out and about in Los Angeles over the last few days in various expensive high-end super cars.
    The latest Cam-Am is the one of the only vehicles the music mogul own with just three wheels; he owns a fleet of sports cars including a one-off Jaguar Eagle Speedster, which set the music mogul back a whopping £650k.
    With 310bhp coming from its 4.7-litre engine, the Jaguar will accelerate from 0-60mph in less than five seconds and hit a top speed of more than 160mph.
    image.jpg
    Another day, another car: Simon was pictured earlier this week driving a specially made Jaguar

Wearing a standard grey t-shirt and his trademark black aviators, 54-year-old Simon looked laid-back as he went on his solo ride through town.
    He’s said to be settling down in London this summer with his girlfriend Lauren Silverman and seven-week-old son Eric, so it seems the Britain’s Got Talent brain child is getting his fill of sun-soaked Los Angeles while he can.
    image.jpg

Jetting to the Californian city on Saturday, the star tweeted his fans a goodnight message later in the week

Chas

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

". . . come off his vehicle without the proper footwear or protective clothing.

- Or feet!!

I guess he values his head more than his feet!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wait 'til he gets the opportunity to see the bones in his feet; sticking out through ripped flesh...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

so what!! it is his choice & freedom, if he injures himself i will not shed a tear but might laugh at his stupidity. I'm
    not saying i hope for this i just won't care, he has the legal right to be stupid just like every other biker that does
    not wear a helmet.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You're 100% correct...
    But it DOES pain us to see folks, "Tickling the Dragon's Tail" like that...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    so what!! it is his choice & freedom, if he injures himself i will not shed a tear but might laugh at his stupidity. I'm
    not saying i hope for this i just won't care, he has the legal right to be stupid just like every other biker that does
    not wear a helmet.
    I agree. Most celebs feel a sense of entitlement. He's done it before and he'll keep doing it until he gets hurt. There was another post about it two years ago too. Simon Cowell -Barefoot on his Spyder

So I guess he's 2 for 2 in the no-injury department. Maybe 3rd times a charm.

Spyder Garage

Gee, maybe cowbell and bieber could do a barefoot dbl date

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings