Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default membership Puget Sound chapter

Oysterfest was great. Good to see all. Regarding membership packets given today and future information, please mail membership dues, as well monies for patches should you desire to : Donna Beck/Loper 836 Harmon Way So. #30, Orting, Wa 98360.. Patches are $35.00 rocker patch (Puget Sound Chapter) $12.00.. Dues $20.00 member, associate $10.00. We will forward all new email address we received today to Elisa, our secretary, to get out membership packages to all. We will wait on sending out patch orders to save on shipping charges..Ryde Safe all!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by moongirl View Post
    Oysterfest was great. Good to see all. Regarding membership packets given today and future information, please mail membership dues, as well monies for patches should you desire to : Donna Beck/Loper 836 Harmon Way So. #30, Orting, Wa 98360.. Patches are $35.00 rocker patch (Puget Sound Chapter) $12.00.. Dues $20.00 member, associate $10.00. We will forward all new email address we received today to Elisa, our secretary, to get out membership packages to all. We will wait on sending out patch orders to save on shipping charges..Ryde Safe all!!
    Excellent! Will do
    - Duffer
    Camano Island, Wa
    2013 RTS SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Will do. $67 total??
    2012 RT-S5, Quantum Blue, "Bitsy". Just starting out.

Spyder Garage

Yup, looks like $67 for the total package
    - Duffer
    Camano Island, Wa
    2013 RTS SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Membership?

I am interested, Meetings? Where? I only view Spyder Lovers about once a month, so I miss some of the Activities.
    Jim Towslee AKA Ironbutt

Spyder Garage

Sorry for the delay by anyone in the know. Our FIRST OFFICIAL MEETING will be held Saturday, October 25, 2014, at Gleneagle Country Club, 7619 Country Club Dr., Arlington Wa. 98223. Meeting will start at 10 am. downside is that it's forecast to rain that day.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Wink Spreading the Word

I believe the first meeting of a Spyder group in the area would be great news to share with our social media fans. Is there somebody I can talk to about details and ways we can help promote? An e-mail address of the appropriate contact would be fantastic!

Thank you Spyder Lovers,

Chelsie Burtis
    (Marketing Intern at Lifestyles Honda)

Spyder Garage

Take a look here. it's the SRA-PS Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/517072381763518/

and here's the event page for the meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/2...ilter=upcoming
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

Default Patch

I sent in my $67 and have not received my patches and stuff...have they been shipped yet?

Thx,
    Dave

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Mtg and patches

Hope all are coming to Mtg. on Sunday in Smokey Point WE WILL HAVE PATCHES AND CARDS FOR ALL WHOM HAVE JOINED If you can't come we will have them for you at the toy run in lacey on 12-6-14 We just got them this past week. Happy Thanksgiving to all and safe riding. thank you Steve(spyderman051)

Thx,
    Dave[/QUOTE]

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Ack. Had someone come in at the last minute sunday. Couldn't make it. Where can I send or drop off my membership info and money for the patches???

Also have a membership request for the FB group as well.
    2012 RT-S5, Quantum Blue, "Bitsy". Just starting out.