Spyder Garage

Default Who can tell me about River Valley Power & Sports in Red Wing, MN?

I'm getting ready to place a deposit on a 2014 RT Limited with River Valley Power & Sports in Red Wing, MN (working out one last detail). Anyone have an experience with this dealership? Good, bad or ugly... how was it?

Answer here or in a PM.

Thanks
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Copperman;880760]I'm getting ready to place a deposit on a 2014 RT Limited with River Valley Power & Sports in Red Wing, MN (working out one last detail). Anyone have an experience with this dealership? Good, bad or ugly... how was it?

Answer here or in a PM.

Thanks[/QUOT
    Red Wing is a great little town. We drive down there often. Last year we rode down there on the Spyder. Seeing some Spyders outside at River Valley Power and Sports, we stopped in and went inside. We wandered around for about 10-15 minutes looking at one display Spyder and the clothing rack. I made eye contact with two employees who were busy screwing around with their cell phones and basically ignored us. There are many other Spyder dealers in Minnesota to spend my money so we left. I know nothing about the dealers business practices other than poor sales floor employees. They do list new and used Spyders on Craig's list.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

One thing that comes up repeatedly on Spyderlovers is buy your from a dealer who knows how to set them up properly. Presumably, you are traveling from Indiana to Red Wing MN because you're getting a "good" deal. One that is significantly discounted. Trust me when I say this: Dealers who heavily discount their frequently are known to do a lousy job of setting them up. I know nothing about the Red Wing dealer, so I don't know if that is the case with this dealer or not.

I would recommend you speak with Len at PitBull Powersports in Springfield, MO (417-863-1418). PitBull is recognized as one of the outstanding dealers in the country. The drive to Springfield is shorter than to Red Wing and Len will give you a good deal. His customers come from all over the country because they know when the drive out, they will have a that's truly set up properly.

Silver Shadow
    2013 RT-S Lamonster Edition (vented windshield,
    NBV highway pegs, Two Brothers exhaust)
    Additional Mods: SpyderPops BumpSkid, Elka 1+ shocks, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.”