Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Netminder View Post
    I agree and this was defenitely not my intention at all. I apologize to all. Was hoping it would have went in a totally different direction. I will definitely delete this post if people think I should, just figured it would make people think and be constructive, but I think I may have been wrong. Pipe up if you think I should, and I will. Just hoping it can get back to its original intention or just stop, leaving it around might remind us of how we react, but that's JMO.
    I said before, I vote you delete the thread.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong, Given the tenor of this thread, I'm sure someone will tell me if I am wrong.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

I think this thread would actually serve as a great example on how some just can't seem to coexist with one another and how useful it would be to start going into your settings and using the ignore feature.

Obviously everyone knows I'm new. I hope to be a great contributor one day. I wasn't around during it's heyday and I certainly haven't noticed the deterioration as much as you guys and gals that have been around have.
    If my opinion means anything. I've been to much worse forums. Forums that are not moderated at all and become a free for all for mayhem. There is no other forum out there for US and CA Spyder owners that even comes close to this forum in terms of activity.
    Regardless of the few bad seeds I've seen on here, I'm proud to be a member.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Does everybody feel better , after a good night's sleep?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I do . . . but I missed all that occurred, yesterday . . . and am glad I did. I sure hope Roger rethinks his decision . . .

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I do . . . but I missed all that occurred, yesterday . . . and am glad I did. I sure hope Roger rethinks his decision . . .

Me too, I was out riding and then came back to this.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I just woke up myself. I to was out most of yesterday, and was very surprised where this thread headed and some of the results of members, although I guarantee this thread itself is not the reason for their decision, and was something that was brewing for sometime. I am on the fence as it seems most are on deleting this thread or not? I will watch this next few posts and decide then. I am sorry that it went this way, but think it was necessary to be said! It is a beautiful day here in Quebec! Hope if it is nice in your area, and that you all get some great riding in today!
    Last edited by Netminder; 09-27-2014 at 09:04 AM.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder_Cowgirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation Lock It

I just woke up myself. I to was out most of yesterday, and was very surprised where this thread headed and some of the results of members, although I guarantee this thread itself is not the reason for their decision, and was something that was brewing for sometime. I am on the fence as it seems most are on deleting this thread or not? I will watch this next few posts and decide then. I am sorry that it went this way, but think it was necessary to be said! It is a beautiful day here in Quebec! Hope if it is nice in your area, and that you all get some great riding in today!
    Have Lamont lock the thread and when he does so also request that he post the reason for the lock -- that the thread had gotten out of hand with both actual, and perceived, personal attacks. It wears on all of us when threads dwindle into chaos even when they are started with the best of intentions (as this one was). I agree that it was not this thread specifically that caused RR to leave ... but it had to play a part in it as he just got tired of the nastiness overall.

To Lamont .... I know you are so busy there are probably not enough hours in the day to accomplish all you want to do. However, I think the board would benefit from your firm hand for a while -- the overall tone seems to be shifting towards nastiness and personal attacks (violation of rules). Please help us out ... we can't afford to lose valuable members like RR and Scotty (he's been gone a while now too ... said it wasn't "fun" anymore ... and I can see why).

All the best ..... Ann
    __________________________________________________ _
    2016 RT Limited -- "Jubilee" (as in Cherries)
    Guardian Bell (gift from spyderowboy)
    ISCI Dual Flag Mount – Tall Poles
    Lamonster Bottle Holder and Spyder Cuff
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Rear Run / Brake / Turn LEDs
    Spyderpops Mirror LEDs
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake

Spyderpops Keep Out The Trash (KOTT) Grills
    Don't Eat Mud / mudflap
    __________________________________________________ __

Spyder Garage

Default No need to delete it.

There is nothing to be sorry about, you along with countless others have noticed it.
    IMO, like Ann Spyder_Cowgirl suggested. Just have Lamont, admin, mod close/lock the thread instead of deleting it.

This is a perfect example of a good threads going bad, a perfect of example of people needing to take issues to PM, a perfect example of when to start using the "ignore" feature. Once locked it will just float to the bottom as new threads arise, but be here as a reminder and/or time stamp of our past.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Spyder_Cowgirl, that is a great idea and I have contacted Lamont , to ask him when he has time, if he could close it! Hopefully it will be done soon, as I am not sure I could handle another day like yesterday!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze