Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamont, Passenger comfort on the F3.

I do a lot of 2 up riding and have an RSS right now. I was going to transition to a RT model for increased passenger comfort, However with the sudden price jump of the RT, How is the comfort for a passenger on the F3, I see a backrest available, And adjustable pegs with available floorboards looks really nice, As well as the "Cannonball" seat. Just wonder if you had a chance to sit on the F3 as a passenger? IS there more seat space than before? Is it like riding a much more comfortible RS?

Spyder Garage

Default Too soon to tell..!!

hope someone has an answer but it is kinda early to know. See when the demos truck will be your way...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    hope someone has an answer but it is kinda early to know. See when the demos truck will be your way...
    Well, I know lamont rode the new F3. I'm trying to get atleast some info on how comfortable it is for the passenger. I just priced one out tonight with the bare minimum my RSS has, with the addition of floorboards... And it looks like around 23k. Wasnt the base RT with the SM6 just 22k?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Whitetail View Post
    Well, I know lamont rode the new F3. I'm trying to get atleast some info on how comfortable it is for the passenger. I just priced one out tonight with the bare minimum my RSS has, with the addition of floorboards... And it looks like around 23k. Wasnt the base RT with the SM6 just 22k?
    But consider that a base RT, and F3 are kind of the same machine, with different style and bodywork. We don't know yet, but is possible the frames are the same, the "exposed" frame tubes may only be cosmetic, and outside of a the tube swingarm, which could fit other models. It could be a base RT with different bodywork.

Again time will tell, but if you can make one chassis fit multiple application, then it makes sense from a cost standpoint.

PK

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Whitetail View Post
    That is about what I paid for a 2014 RT SE6.then the rebates.
    2014 RTSS , Cogna/ black