Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F3 Windshield

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    ...The gauge spoiler will only cover the gap between the cluster and the front. Won't do much as a wind protector... well maybe from keeping debris from getting in there.
    That is what I have and you are correct, it is only protection for the bike. I get glorious full wind in the face while riding. I (almost) always wear a full face though so I don't mind.

Spyder Garage

Default Accessories

Where they be?
    Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    I don't think it will take long for the aftermarket to sense opportunities for the F3, but this time out I think BRP is providing a much broader range of options than they have for past units

Spyder Garage

Picked up my F3-S yesterday and they installed the BlueRidge on there. I am 5'11" and using a FullFace... and the ride
    was very nice. I honestly did not notice much pressure on the upper body or helmet area. Lets-say I never felt like the
    wind was pushing against me. (And the look, IMHO, is REALLY nice.... keeps the unit with a sporty look)
    2015 F3-S SE6 (Rorange)w/BlueRidge windscreen, +2 UFIT, pass backrest, pass floorboard, CrossCountry Saddlebags, BajaRon sway w/links, BANDC 12v under seat, BANDC USB left of key plug, GripPups, x-Creen Sport, 2-Up Rear

2008->
    Victory Vision Tour Premium
    Ducati 900 SS Full-Fairing
    BMW F650GS

Pre-1979
    Suzuki GS1000-E (1st Tri-State Area)
    Suzuki GS750
    Suzuki RM125
    Suzuki GT550 (3Cyl 2-stroke Street)
    Honda CL175
    Honda SL125
    Honda Trail 70 (1st year of hand clutch model)
    Honda Mini-Trail 50

Spyder Garage

another option would be to use something like this:

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/mra-x-creen-add-on-variable-windscreen-spoiler-blade-clamp-on

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/x-cre...conversion-kit

they make other versions to (and you could probably find this or something similar on a google search)

Attached Images Attached Images
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest