Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone know anything about louispowersportssales?

As the title says, anyone know of this dealer? They have some great deals and I am considering a road trip.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Greenville TX dealer???

My daughter has her 2011 RT-Limited Ed serviced there. She likes the sales/service team. My brother and I went there when Can Am had a "Demo Ride" day and we were warmly welcomed by all. Others have purchased from them and I know of no issues. Maybe some that have more experience will add their comments to help you make a decission.

Don
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

Central Florida Powersports is an incredible dealer in Kissimmee Fl
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

I bought my 2012 RTL from them. Talk to Curtis. Great sales expierence, when it's time to upgrade that's where I will go.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

Got mine there best deal they put it on a uship thuck and was taken to my home in FL

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

This is where I bought my Rtl as well. I was very pleased with the lower price and I drove from Oklahoma to pick it up.
    Brenda
    2012 Pearl white Rt Limited
    Bajaron sway bar with links
    Squared away laser alignment
    Wedboards mini foot boards
    Tricled led front fender lights with tips and brake bar
    Rocky mountain sheepskin

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info. guys. If I cannot get the 3 local dealers to cut me a similar deal, I will be making my purchase from them and having it shipped to me.

Thanks Again

Spyder Garage

Im from Greenville and thats where I got my ST Limited. It is a real nice dealer. I told them I found one online for pretty cheep and they beat that price. I need to get my 600 mile tuneup and they will be doing it as soon as I get the time.
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I bought a Comfort Seat from there years ago, great price, smooth transaction, fast shipping. I've recommended them to others.

Spyder Garage

Default go with best

Bought mine 60 miles from home and had nothing but trouble with it, took it to louis powersports and it has been running like a top for several thousand miles now, they will get all my business from now on, even though they are 3 and half hrs away from me.
    Ram mount on both upper air deflectors custom ram mount for ATC9k action cam
    Chrome Dear Whistles
    Dual Color MagicFLEX® Channelz finder lights
    TIPZ units
    CAN AM SPYDER RT RADIATOR UPPER BLOCK OFF PLATE
    CAN AM SPYDER RT RADIATOR LOWER BLOCK OFF PLATE
    CATALYTIC CONVERTER SHIELD
    TITANIUM EXHAUST WRAP
    JT's AIR FILTER KIT

Spyder Garage

Default Great deals and good people

They gave me a "miracle deal" on my wife's 2012 RT-S and I drove 300 miles to pick it up. Did finance through my CU and all the paperwork sent to them and all I had to do was show up, sign and ryde home. Talk to Curtis. They give you a price "out the door" and they stick to it.

Spyder Garage

Can't comment on buying from them, but their service department is probably one of the worst. They over book, tell you it's ready when it isn't, parts missing, screws still unscrewed, wires hanging out in compartments, then they don't even fix what you took it in for. Would not recommend this dealer to anyone, however I do recommend Richardson Motorsports and they are very competitive as we'll.

Spyder Garage

Default Top Notch

I bought my 2012 RTS there and the service department has always been great to me. I highly recommend them.
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Spyder Garage

Default Louis Motorsports

I bought my 2012 RT-S SE5 off Curtis a year ago last April at over $4K less than any of my local (100 mile away) dealers. They even helped me hook up with a guy that delivered it 700+ miles to my front door in KY for $500.

They did my 12K service back in April of this year on our way to Vegas. And it just turned over 26K miles today on a ride around south central KY. First bike I've ever owned and lovin' it.

Mike in KY

Spyder Garage

Bought both of ours from them.
    His - 2013 RSS SM5
    Hers - 2013 RS SE5

Proud Army Veterans!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do they ship them assembled?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Well, I talked to 2 of the 3 local dealers (each about an hour from me). I told them of my situation and said I would be willing to pay the Texas price, plus the cost of what I would have to pay to ship. Before they could say they wouldn't make any money on the deal, I explained that if they could make it happen, I would be buying accessories, and getting the bike serviced there. Neither had one like I wanted in stock, but the dealer is Goldsboro said they had a lead on 3 and would let me know on Tuesday when they could get it in to make the deal happen. The dealership in Durham said they didn't have one like I wanted, and that there wasn't one to be found. But, what they could do was give me a deal on an upgraded model at a "good price" ($6000 more than what I could get the other one for, with options I didn't need). I told them thanks, but no thanks. If things pan out, I should know what's up by mid day tomorrow.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealers

Have you tried RPM Cycles in Albemarle. Bought ours there. Great people to work with.

Spyder Garage

I purchased my 2012 RT from them, then traded it in for my 2014 RT Ltd. Top-notch dealership, in both sales and service. Curtis in Sales beat any price I had seen elsewhere. And the guys in Service are top-notch.

Spyder Garage

I rode 2000 miles to see them last year, all the way from Pa. I was disappointed in there stock in the showroom. My local dealer had more in the showroom then I saw in Texas. I tried to buy one when I was there but they really low balled my trade in big time. I came home to my local dealer and got a $4000 better deal with my trade and feel good about keeping my money local.
    I was not impressed with there set-up.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 0992 View Post
    I rode 2000 miles to see them last year, all the way from Pa. I was disappointed in there stock in the showroom. My local dealer had more in the showroom then I saw in Texas. I tried to buy one when I was there but they really low balled my trade in big time. I came home to my local dealer and got a $4000 better deal with my trade and feel good about keeping my money local.
    I was not impressed with there set-up.
    I'd have called ahead before riding 4000 miles RT
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Well, I just placed my order for a 2014 spyder RT (timeless black) from Louispowersports. The salesman seemed very nice, and helped to set me up with a shipping company. The uncrating and build should be finished tomorrow, and it will be shipped out in an enclosed trailer on Tuesday, along with another destined for this area.
    I tried to deal with the 3 closest dealers in my area, and they were not too kind at all.
    In Goldsboro, they told me that they could get me one and match the Texas dealers price. After waiting for them to call, I called them 4 times and never got to talk to the owner (who I was dealing with). Finally today, he sent word (by an employee), that he could not get one like I wanted in , and it wasn't worth it for him. The reason he sent word, was because he left today for WV for a ride, and said he didn't have time to call me. Remember, this is after he said he had eyes on 3 and could make the deal.
    In Durham, they said they couldn't get one, but tried to offer me one that I didn't want, (had extras that I don't desire) They offered it at a "discount", but still over $3k more than I could get the same unit for in Texas.
    In Henderson, said they had the unit like I wanted, but their price was about $2k more. After more questioning, they said they didn't have that unit, but would put me into one similar, but it was still more expensive.
    Bottom line, my new spyder from Greenville, Tx. should arrive friday (10/3), in an enclosed trailer ready to ride. No assembly required. I will keep you updated, and post pictures.

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear!
    His - 2013 RSS SM5
    Hers - 2013 RS SE5

Proud Army Veterans!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Central Florida Powersports is an incredible dealer in Kissimmee Fl
    If I could get them to price match I would be on their door step

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Well, I just placed my order for a 2014 spyder RT (timeless black) from Louispowersports. The salesman seemed very nice, and helped to set me up with a shipping company. The uncrating and build should be finished tomorrow, and it will be shipped out in an enclosed trailer on Tuesday, along with another destined for this area.
    I tried to deal with the 3 closest dealers in my area, and they were not too kind at all.
    In Goldsboro, they told me that they could get me one and match the Texas dealers price. After waiting for them to call, I called them 4 times and never got to talk to the owner (who I was dealing with). Finally today, he sent word (by an employee), that he could not get one like I wanted in , and it wasn't worth it for him. The reason he sent word, was because he left today for WV for a ride, and said he didn't have time to call me. Remember, this is after he said he had eyes on 3 and could make the deal.
    In Durham, they said they couldn't get one, but tried to offer me one that I didn't want, (had extras that I don't desire) They offered it at a "discount", but still over $3k more than I could get the same unit for in Texas.
    In Henderson, said they had the unit like I wanted, but their price was about $2k more. After more questioning, they said they didn't have that unit, but would put me into one similar, but it was still more expensive.
    Bottom line, my new spyder from Greenville, Tx. should arrive friday (10/3), in an enclosed trailer ready to ride. No assembly required. I will keep you updated, and post pictures.
    on your deal! You know we'll want pics when it arrives, don't you?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)