Spyder Garage

Default Indiana Spyder Riding Group created on SL

Calling all Indiana riders. Go to Community, Groups and register at Indiana Spyder Riders. Let's go riding!
    2021 Sea to Sky, 2013 RT Ltd, 2005 Bombardier Outlander ATV

Spyder Garage

Default good luck

our group doesn't want to do anything together, except for a handfull, out of 38. i've never met most of them.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

Default Indy riders

I signed up

ride safe
    geo

Spyder Garage

Default Im in

Hello Indiana Spyder Ryders, are we trying this again, this is probably the third or fourth attempt to get Indiana Ryders together we just don't seem to have the time off others must have to commit to a date and ride. We got several of us last year to meet in Logansport for a ride around there that was very fun and we had lunch at the host's house? Something like that might work again but typically all I see for rides in Indiana is "one day ride to southern Indiana " which for us northerner's is a long day especially if the weather doesn't hold out. But I'm in if this works out.
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

I know what you mean, I can name the people in our group that I have met and rode with on the fingers of one hand. Those Spyders are too expensive to leave in the garage and not ryde them !

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    Hello Indiana Spyder Ryders, are we trying this again, this is probably the third or fourth attempt to get Indiana Ryders together we just don't seem to have the time off others must have to commit to a date and ride. We got several of us last year to meet in Logansport for a ride around there that was very fun and we had lunch at the host's house? Something like that might work again but typically all I see for rides in Indiana is "one day ride to southern Indiana " which for us northerner's is a long day especially if the weather doesn't hold out. But I'm in if this works out.
    i'm kind of in the middle. Most of the time my bike is at the lake house at Bass Lake, which means I ride thru LaPorte to go to New Buffalo or the Indiana Dunes or I'm riding in the Culver/Plymouth area. But occasionally i'll take the bike home to my primary residence in Lafayette and for example go to the up coming Parke County Bridge Festival. I have passed three different Spyders in and around northern Indiana....perhaps that was you????

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    our group doesn't want to do anything together, except for a handfull, out of 38. i've never met most of them.
    Maybe cuz you're a Buckeye and not a Hoosier!
    2021 Sea to Sky, 2013 RT Ltd, 2005 Bombardier Outlander ATV

Spyder Garage

Default meet halfway

we'll all have to meet up halfway for lunch some weekend. maybe in greensburg? your whole group, and three of us .
    it was fun while it lasted.