Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BIG NEWS IN SEAL LAND!

Today I signed a contract with VelocityTV, one of the Discovery networks. I will be shooting a segment of PerformanceTV on Sept. 23rd. in Johnsonville, Tn. They are doing a show on how to trick out an RT SE5 with the coolest aftermarket add-ons on the Market. Thanks to you folks, and the support and raves you have given me over the years, the folks at VelocityTV asked me to come on the show and show NIRH Driver Tommy Johnson how to install a set of RT SE5 DLX Seal Floorboards and my Universal Tote Rack. They have chosen Seal Floorboards as the best Floorboards available on the market for all the CAN AM Spyders(Not to mention the first). It's a real honor and privilege and is only possible because so many of you have endorsed me and, them and…….

Ride in Comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards
    sealcreativeconcepts.com

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Please let us know when they're going to air the show!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Good job! And great boards!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I also like to watch "What's in the Barn?" on VelocityTV, based on the guy at Wheels Through Time museum. So you'll be in good company!!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Today I signed a contract with VelocityTV, one of the Discovery networks. I will be shooting a segment of PerformanceTV on Sept. 23rd. in Johnsonville, Tn. They are doing a show on how to trick out an RT SE5 with the coolest aftermarket add-ons on the Market. Thanks to you folks, and the support and raves you have given me over the years, the folks at VelocityTV asked me to come on the show and show NIRH Driver Tommy Johnson how to install a set of RT SE5 DLX Seal Floorboards and my Universal Tote Rack. They have chosen Seal Floorboards as the best Floorboards available on the market for all the CAN AM Spyders(Not to mention the first). It's a real honor and privilege and is only possible because so many of you have endorsed me and, them and…….

Ride in Comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards
    sealcreativeconcepts.com
    Good Job!
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Congrats! I had Seal Floorboards on my first Spyder (2011 RT-S blue) and my biggest regret was not taking them off before I sold the bike.

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Today is pack-up day. I head for Tn. very early Monday morning to tape the Seal Floorboards segment of Velocity TV's PerformanceTV on Tuesday. To say the least, I'm very excited that they have picked me as the "Best Floorboard on the Market" for the Can Am Spyder. Don't forget, I am offering free shipping thru September if you contact me directly. What a way cool way to…….

Ride in comfort,
    John
    sealcreativeconcepts.com

Spyder Garage

I just happen to have V tv on watching American Hot Rod. Can't wait to see the segment.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards