Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default 622

Got over 30K on mine now only issues are the weatherstriping. looking at the third set now. otherwise real happy with the unit.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Karyl:

i believe it is time for Pit Bull to step up and replace this trailer. If the factory won't stand behind the product.... The dealer should. So it costs them a few grand..... They owe it to you and their reputation.

let them put the heat on BRP from now on.

They even ought to deliver it to you.

You are to BRP what Hazel Kolb was to Harley Davidson!
    AGREE 110%

PK

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I can't believe BRP is just standing by as this saga is publicized here. You'd think they'd habe made it right before now. I would get the law involved, either an appropriate government agency and/or an attorney. They need to replace the trailer or refund your money. In my book, they also owe you for all the time and aggravation this has caused you.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default I'M AMAZED AT SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS

.......Who cares if YOU have a great 622 trailer.................Murphy doesn't .......and this IMHO is no longer about the DAMN TRAILER it's about the MANAGEMENT at BRP on this ..........Suggestion .....I would like to start a collection and buy this piece of CR*P from Karyl....then haul it up to the lawn of the CEO of BRP and BURN the DAMN thing ......also leave a very large box of letters from Spyderlovers telling BRP how Rotten they have treated one of Spyders most adamant supporters ..................................CAN YOU TELL i'M piss*d OFF about this.......If I worked for BRP I'd be ashamed of it right now.............................Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 09-07-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis View Post
    I have one on order---will pick up next week. I am also planning on the Alaska trip next year. Would be nice if we could meet up and travel together.
    I'm sure that could be arranged. PM me and we'll plan it out over the winter

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Karyl:

i believe it is time for Pit Bull to step up and replace this trailer. If the factory won't stand behind the product.... The dealer should.
    The Dealer is always your first line of defense. They need to do more than just mediate this disaster.
    Marilyn 2023 RTL Red
    John 2023 RTL Black

previous:
    2015 RTS SE6 Red
    2015 F3S SE6 Silver
    2011 RT SM5 Silver
    2013 STS SM5 Silver

"common sense will prevail....but we see no sign of that"

Spyder Garage

Default Pulling short hairs for Murphy...

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    BRP needs to step up and do the right thing. ASAP!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Why would they. They will keep denying, asking for more information. and stalling until the trailer is out of warranty. They are doing the same thing with the 2013 RT's. It's their corporate mind set. I am very well acquainted with Carlo, who has been less than a joy to deal with. My dealer has problems with him as well. Murphybrown, I sure do hope you get this worked out. Keep us posted.
    Used to ride a Harley. If you were on the road, you were the first one and the first one out. Thought that was the rule of the road. Brotherhood.

Went to the first Owners Event in Durango. I didn't know the reason Spydee was acting up. Add to that I don't have a good sense of smell and that build-up on the left hand side was gas. Guardian Angels got me safely to the event.

At the hotel parking lot in Durango, Mike figured out my dilemma. You have arcing plug wires and a leaky gas cap. Told me early the next morning to get to the BRP tent and get my problems fixed. Do not stop for any reason. Danger Will Robinson!!!

Did that, got there, thought the problem was fixed. They replaced my gas cap with a demo's, tore open the tupperware. On the ride back to the hotel, the Spyder was still acting up.

Went to the mech tent the next morning. Was greeted by the same chick who proceeded to tear into me about my pipes are the problem and then I wasn't shifting at the proper RPMs. I understood about the high RPMs but, umm I have a SM? She would not let a mech look at my Spyder. Not no how, not no way.

Did I tell you not much riding and enjoying of the scenery was enjoyed of this trip?

By the time a parking lot diagnosis determined that BRP had only replaced the rear plug wire and not the front, BRP had pulled up stakes and were gone. The consensus of the group thought the local dealership didn't have any spare plug wires and I would have to wait for a pair to be delivered. You know how long that can take...

Booked additional nights at the hotel, called Hubby, had an extra beer. Was commiserating with my fellow SpyderLovers when a buddy rode in. "Sure I have some extra plug cables!" Thus the surgery began.

I rode back home with two new plug wires and a gas cap that worked.

Oh yeah, two months later was the gaz cap campaign.

BRP did call me about the incident a year later, I told them what I thought about having PR people diagnosing mechanical problems. They did do better at SpyderFest.

But you know what? They didn't give a rat's about leaving me or any one else high and dry. And they are doing the same thing to Murphy. They have learned nothing. Nor do they care to.

oldguyinCT, I hear you loud and clear.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    .......Who cares if YOU have a great 622 trailer.................Murphy doesn't .......and this IMHO is no longer about the DAMN TRAILER it's about the MANAGEMENT at BRP on this ..........Suggestion .....I would like to start a collection and buy this piece of CR*P from Karyl....then haul it up to the lawn of the CEO of BRP and BURN the DAMN thing ......also leave a very large box of letters from Spyderlovers telling BRP how Rotten they have treated one of Spyders most adamant supporters ..................................CAN YOU TELL i'M piss*d OFF about this.......If I worked for BRP I'd be ashamed of it right now.............................Mike
    How much per person for the collection?...

PK