Spyder Garage

Question Would appreciate some help from St. Louis area ryders.

Hello,
    I currently live in Hemet Ca. I am in the interview process for a new job in St. Louis. I am trying to do my due diligence as far as researching housing, weather, riding season, etc. I was wondering what areas are nice for renting a house and also what areas I should avoid.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

You can answer here of if you prefer you can private message me.

Thank you in advance. You all have been so helpful in the past.

Regards,
    David
    Hemet Spyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hemet Spyder View Post
    Hello,
    I currently live in Hemet Ca. I am in the interview process for a new job in St. Louis. I am trying to do my due diligence as far as researching housing, weather, riding season, etc. I was wondering what areas are nice for renting a house and also what areas I should avoid.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

You can answer here of if you prefer you can private message me.

Thank you in advance. You all have been so helpful in the past.

Regards,
    David
    Hemet Spyder
    that is a big area - if you gave the suburb location of the job you are seeking it would help
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Default Info update

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    that is a big area - if you gave the suburb location of the job you are seeking it would help
    This is the zip code of the company. Sorry I cannot mention the company name. Everything is still in the confidential stage.

St Louis, MO 63132.

I hope this helps.

I am shooting in the dark as I have never been to this area before. I will be there in mid month for another interview.

Thanks again

Spyder Garage

Ok that helps, there are 76 zip codes in St Louis , that one is Olivette.. I would suggest looking at Ladue and Creve Coeur as possible housing sites. Your job location is away from the less desirable part of the city and closer to areas where ryding would be easier. Based on your gear look you should be able to ride most of the winter there. In the summer especially July the temp surpasses 100 frequently so mid day ryding is tough. and in the past few year s storms have intensified in the area so good rain gear is a must
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Glad to see you will be in this area. Please keep us posted. I live in Moscow Mills which is about 30 minutes from the area you are looking into. Several of us ryde often and you will even be close to a group that rydes out of Belleville, IL.... so be sure to check out their rydes also. Lots of great people in this area.

Be sure to come to SpyderFest in Springfield in late April/early May.... It is the event to attend....

SpyderLady

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

So you are thinking about trading the desert for the Midwest? I'm in MO right now and the humidity is kicking my butt. The bugs are giant too. Good luck with the interview.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

When you are comming to the St. Louis area for the interview, give a yell ahead of time.............maybe we can do a meet and greet , have dinner , and discuss the possibilities and options where to look for housing! You will probably have a least 9 months of ryding time depending on what you can stand in weather (heat, cold, rain, snow, humidity,). Look forward to a PM!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards