Thread: comm system:

Spyder Garage

Default comm system:

I have a 2012 RTS, recently installed a J&M Elite headset on my helmet and having lots of trouble with the audio, even returned the unit to the company, it was tested and found okay and they're returning a new unit, anyone having a problem using that setup?
    GRIPMAN

Spyder Garage

What are the specific issues you are having?
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Default J&M headset:

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    What are the specific issues you are having?
    Specific issues aside, just wanted to know if any one on the forum is using the gear problem free.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Using J& M elite headset and had problem trying to get every thing balanced , finally worked it out but took some time to get co rider system properly balanced along with driver.